The online racing simulator
how? [...to make drivers arm to move to shift gears...]
how to make drivers arm to move to shift gears in the game?
You don't.
There's no way to do that because it is not implemented in S2 at all. Hopefully in S3...
i so a video that guy made in this forums with momo wheel and hand made gear box clutch and staff,so that is where i so that .

it is in the videos.
momo, 6 speed and homeade pedals in action

http://media.putfile.com/maturitypoliceracing
Quote from tailshe :i so a video that guy made in this forums with momo wheel and hand made gear box clutch and staff,so that is where i so that .

it is in the videos.
momo, 6 speed and homeade pedals in action

http://media.putfile.com/maturitypoliceracing

That is GT Legends demo not LFS.
is it a good simulator?

where do i get it?
In the future could you please use more descriptive titles for any threads you start?

Thanks.
ahhh.. i remeber requesting this back in RSC.. wonder if i can find it lol wont this be fun
its like deja vues.. all these ideas keep popping up which i remember posting back a while ago in RSC
(while rsc searches)
i remember after we got the first pics of S2 from the cars in garage with the force view on and the shifter was there.. i was so excited lol thought it was a dream come true.. but i guess not

but the more i think about it, i have started to not like the idea all that much, because then it would be like GPL, and you would shift and after about half a second then it would actually shift ingame.. and i .. never liked that :S

started by vasil .. http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=149781
(and wow.. its amazing what i said/how i said things back then!..a tad bit much passion lol)
Quote from XCNuse :but the more i think about it, i have started to not like the idea all that much, because then it would be like GPL, and you would shift and after about half a second then it would actually shift ingame.. and i .. never liked that :S

But LFS isn't GPL. Why would it work like that?
because there is no other way of doing it (without your drivers arm magically appearing on the shifter when you shift.. and shift when you shift)
meaning it would just look plain akward lol
Okay but IMO it works great in GT Legends. If it someday comes to LFS of course it could be optional.
If the arm moves away from the wheel pretty fast when you shift there's hardly any noticable delay.

And it'd be good if the hand stayed on the shifter for 1 second or less so when you're downshifting, it can shift down at the same time as you because the hand is already on the shifter.

And maybe if the hand went back to the wheel inmediately if you shifted up because you wont need to shift up for a while anymore?
This would only work fine if we had gloves with motion detector (so you need a H shifter etc etc).

Any other way would not look good ingame IMHO.
buy a VR glove and get a steering wheel that comes with a gear stick. the game will detect it and animations will then work for gear shift!

:P

LFS doesnt have this feature at all. Some games do, and it looks a bit stupid, since its really fast animation (i guess the computer trying to anticipate when you will shift and having to catch up).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG