The online racing simulator
Horn?
(15 posts, started )
Horn?
IS there a way to keep ure horn on without holding the butten down? thanks !
i hope there is no way...

peace mo
No, I dont think so. And thats good. Why would you want to use your horn constantly other than just to annoy people?
noo i mena for cops and robbers
Quote from BaDg3R :noo i mena for cops and robbers

It isnt less annoying in CnR than on normal race servers.
#6 - Vain
Quote from zeugnimod :Why would you want to use your horn constantly other than just to annoy people?

Propably to enjoy them with the lovely sound of the horn!

No, there is no way. Really, there isn't. Period. You can go home now. Still reading? There is no way! I told you!

Vain
yeah but Press a butten it stays on press it agen it goes off ?
Try putting a stone on the button for the horn.
Quote from BaDg3R :IS there a way to keep ure horn on without holding the butten down? thanks !

No way and no need.Try to be quite; baby sleeping
The horning season ended on the 30th September, come back next spring.

John
He wants it for siren on CnR servers. That's part of the game, not to annoy people.

Using the DFP it's possible with the Logitech Profiler I think.
i will try it with MOMO.
just press and hold down ur horn key, tab out to an other app, release the key go back in the game.
there u go.
it will stay until u press the key again.
Tape is your friend, surely. Just stay off my server.
it actually works in LFS, but only by accident...i was once wildly hammering on the horn, when the race suddenly restarted...the funny thing was. on my PC the horn went of, but for all the other people on the server the horn stayed switched on. now it was an RX race and nobody could tell me during the race that my horn was stuck, and they thought i was doing that on purpose...i got some mad messages after the race was over. :lol:

Horn?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG