The online racing simulator
Triple 7 Racing Expands its Driver Lineup
(20 posts, started )
Its with great pleasure that we can finally announce our 2 latest drivers to join Triple 7 Racing. Very well known and respected people amongest the LFS Scene.

Wondering who they are, check out the news http://www.triple7racing.net/

Best Regards

Fordman
Can I guess first? Thanks!

Scawen?
faster111?
CrazyHarry?
Vykos?
Tweak?
Me?
You?

Uh, I give up *clicks on link*
#3 - ORION
HittiS and P1LOT, for those that are too lazy too click the link :P

some nice oldschoolness in this team
Welcome to em both

Dan,
Great to have you guys with us!

Welcome!
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
#6 - P1lot
Woop, a bigger store of jaffa cakes!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
well done guys... also is great to see my old friend gavin in a great team again... and good luck
what about me i just want to race have fun win or lose.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm off the t'internet for three days, come back and find two more T7R drivers. You're like rabbits, you lot.

I am sure you would know Kev. Mind you its a family thing, they already have two brothers in there.
Quote from xWolFx :....Mind you its a family thing, they already have two brothers in there.

Who?

If you mean cmckowen (T7R|Exodus) and his brother mmckowen then you are wrong because mmckowen is driving for clownpaint.

On the other hand we are all like brothers in the Team so

btw: lol@Kev
Faster111, I really don't mean to be rude, but you are nowhere near good enough YET (i.e. you might get there one day).

You have less than 3000km driven, only 4 wins (last time I looked), and your laptimes are without fail slow. Start applying for teams when you can BLGP in the FOX under 1m10. You need to be within a couple of seconds to be 'quick'.

If you are not worried about speed, then there ARE teams that just want to have a laugh, and don't care how good you are on the track - T7R (and cP and vMax and Ocrana and Mercury etc) do require a reasonable turn of speed).

Keep trying, and I'm sure the teams you keep asking are very flattered by your attention, but you must learn to drive faster (which means braking earlier).
ok.
Quote from BBO@BSR :Who?

If you mean cmckowen (T7R|Exodus) and his brother mmckowen then you are wrong because mmckowen is driving for clownpaint.

On the other hand we are all like brothers in the Team so

btw: lol@Kev

Crap, forgot that one of them was in cP. Otherwise I am half-right.
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've looked at this sentence a few times and I still don't get it.

You said something about breeding like rabbits, so I said 'I am sure you would know Kev' implying that either you have rabbits or you breed like one. No offence
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :Ah. Well I don't have any kids, nor am I ever having any kids, so

I do have a stonkingly enormous though.

I will take out the .

I do have a stonkingly enormous post count though.
Nope, wrong.

= hat
Quote from tristancliffe :Nope, wrong.

= hat

Tristan has a massive post count but he also got that wrong its:

= Fridge
-
Is it a smegma?
Ok kids, enough spamming the thread now. He has a big fridge and a big hat and a .... red car.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG