The online racing simulator
Noob question
(7 posts, started )
Noob question
quick noob question, i've been playing the game for a while now and have once an again come across cars rocking on the starting grid when they accelerate, i think i heard somewhere its a program any1 steer me with thier DFP in the right direction
Quote from whitey6272 :quick noob question, i've been playing the game for a while now and have once an again come across cars rocking on the starting grid when they accelerate, i think i heard somewhere its a program any1 steer me with thier DFP in the right direction

please repeat the question in english.
The car rocks, shakes with the torque im guessing. doesnt matter not a big deal
I know this is possible with lfs tweak and mecanik where it is possible to alter the car in terms or power and weight etc and when ive messed around with that ive had the car rocking from but never seen it under normal circumstances. Also i wasnt aware that tweak or mecanik could be used online (i may be completely wrong though)
#5 - Jakg
does it automagically - get the FZR in Neutral and rev the nuts of it and you'll see
#6 - SamH
To really see the effect of the engine's torque rocking the car, get some really tight suspension, get one wheel up on a high curb so that the car is able to rock on 2 wheels, and then do as Jak says. You should see the car rocking quite significantly. It was actually when I saw this, in Demo, that I made the decision to upgrade to S2.. plus one absolutely normal, no special effects, just in-car video footage of a car doing one lap of Blackwood. I was blown away, and made the leap.
#7 - Jakg
once i had no net connection so i just pulled my FZR over, shift + U'ed behind the exhaust and played with the throttle, by god that thing sounded good, and that was when i noticed the rocking

Noob question
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG