The online racing simulator
Rallycross Fever!
(20 posts, started )
Rallycross Fever!
It is a really nice movie Masken
Would've been nice to see more rallycross action... now it was more like a "drifting fever".
Quote from deggis :Would've been nice to see more rallycross action... now it was more like a "drifting fever".

okey, ill try to do it better next time. :sorry:
I agree with deggis. The video was nice, but too much focused on drifting rather than actual rallyX. Of the 213 second video, only a whooping ~58 seconds were actually on dirt, that's just barely over a quarter. It kinda felt like a drift video with a few moments of "woah, how did this dirt get here?" mixed inbetween

Anyhow, I liked the editing, just try to stay more "on topic" in your next video
Quote from AndroidXP :I agree with deggis. The video was nice, but too much focused on drifting rather than actual rallyX. Of the 213 second video, only a whooping ~58 seconds were actually on dirt, that's just barely over a quarter. It kinda felt like a drift video with a few moments of "woah, how did this dirt get here?" mixed inbetween

Anyhow, I liked the editing, just try to stay more "on topic" in your next video

But u know rallyX tracks usually consists of about 50% gravel and 50% tarmac. And the whole vid is recorded on RallyX tracks, but, maybe u are right. Ill stick to just gravel next time and dont mix it up with anything else. :doh:
I liked, quite fun to watch
I like it whatever what
Quote from jmracing1 :But u know rallyX tracks usually consists of about 50% gravel and 50% tarmac. And the whole vid is recorded on RallyX tracks, but, maybe u are right. Ill stick to just gravel next time and dont mix it up with anything else. :doh:

Yeah, but the tarmac parts are usually the boring ones, and personally I wish we'd had a mud only track. But you even said it yourself, they have a 50/50 distribution, not 25/75
Very good movie, as everybody else says, seemed more like a drift movie. Objective of rally isn't to drift, though I enjoyed the drifting alot as it was nicley done in the movie. Very good movie, but give it a proper subject title that corresponds to what it actually is. Good movie in the end.
Grabbing
Enjoyed that
I'm with the majority here mate. Excellent video, but little bit too much drifting. Looked like you had fun doing it
Pretty good.
Quote from AndroidXP :Yeah, but the tarmac parts are usually the boring ones, and personally I wish we'd had a mud only track. But you even said it yourself, they have a 50/50 distribution, not 25/75

I would say the balance was 25,873652/74,126348. OR, is this discussion getting too deep? Anyway im just a noob atm....but WATCH out for my next movie!
#16 - d6nn
pwnsor video. song?
Nice movie
#18 - Nard
Quote from KeMoT :Nice movie

If kemot says it's good, I'm getting it

***edit***

Nice movie man

Rallycross Fever!
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG