The online racing simulator
Looking for a team.
(4 posts, started )
Looking for a team.
Yep the name says it all. Well i recently started playing this game a few days ago bin praticng on the National track with some cars cant really remember the names. Im 17 years old im an outgoing guy and is just looking for a active team to race with and jump on vent/ts and just chill. Im not a great driver just to let you know i do know most of the rules and follow them. I dont wreck and if i do i say sorry. So yea thats prety much it.
erm... If you look town in teams thread where you posted this thread, you will see some teams wanting new driver. E.g. Heart Of Racing. They are a newish team, so entry will be easier then say some bigger team like cP (clownpaint) who are also looking for members (you have no chance there, sorry )
also do some more racing, your new , get some fun. then again, i cant say much, i joined MG when they were new and i had played for about a week only :o
As said above really. I only recently joined clownpaint (cP) after leaving MG but to join cP needed minimum of 10,000 miles so a S2 newbie wont have that but there are team (like heart of racing) who have only just started so they might accept you. If dont get into a team not then end of the world just go race what car you want, when you want etc.
Quote from Greboth :As said above really. I only recently joined clownpaint (cP) after leaving MG but to join cP needed minimum of 10,000 miles so a S2 newbie wont have that but there are team (like heart of racing) who have only just started so they might accept you. If dont get into a team not then end of the world just go race what car you want, when you want etc.

Greboth, my own personal parrot arrot: , you either need 10,000 or to have good talent with cP, and maybe both, chris was lucky he has skinner on his side and millage because there is no talent there

Looking for a team.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG