The online racing simulator
#76 - CSU1
the half inflated blow up doll that the fluffies tryed to steal from bob.Furious wasn't the word to describe bobs humour when he awoke what have you done to my dolly you bloody fluffies I'm gonna...
OT (and not part of the story), but does anyone else want Funnybear to write something here?
#78 - CSU1
Quote from tristancliffe :OT (and not part of the story), but does anyone else want Funnybear to write something here?

Really I was only thinking that his words here would be really good
+1
Quote from CSU1 :the half inflated blow up doll that the fluffies tryed to steal from bob.Furious wasn't the word to describe bobs humour when he awoke what have you done to my dolly you bloody fluffies I'm gonna...

introduce you to Mr TumbleDryer, then lets see just how bloody fluffy you are. With Tristan safely home, and Bob re-united with his Jaffa cakes, Vykos jumps through the door, with beer in hand and dancing to the.....
#80 - CSU1
melody of a drunkin Irish leperachaun,"Why the hell does this little fella keep following me around" he said....
Little did Vykos know that the leprachaun was actually in disguise, and in fact a spy... His real identity was....
...faster111, who...
...asked for a thread-restart after 3 pages and ...
#84 - CSU1
then in Mission Impossible style rips off his face to reveal...
the same face. He rips off another mask and another and another. It takes 3 hours for him to take off all the masks and we finally get to...
#86 - CSU1
Becky rose, who is furious at the way...
...to rule oval reverse and ...
Convert it into a giant closet using C++... This worked fine until a discovery was made:
IF YOU DRIVE OVAL REVERSE YOU HAVE TO STEER TO THE RIGHT! That was new to the most circuit racers, so ...
all the racers put their cars into reverse and raced backwards towards . . .
the giant headless turkey that was gobbling up tyres and race fuel as if...
#92 - Jakg
it were an FZR, fueled with hatred of the world and of...
some random hobo. The giant headless turkey was then squashed by...
a fat donkey called TIMMY who later got knocked down by ......
...the pink elephant. But finally...
Tristan got off the train from Varidian City and engaged this pink beast in poke'battle. Throwing his Level 29 Bulbasaur pokeball to the floor with even more authority than Ash himself. Tristan opted to use the razorleaf attack as this has a damage level of 50 hp ( !! ) against the water type ... pink elephant.

The elephant then hit back with ...
Quote from Calum :Tristan got off the train from Varidian City and engaged this pink beast in poke'battle. Throwing his Level 29 Bulbasaur pokeball to the floor with even more authority than Ash himself. Tristan opted to use the razorleaf attack as this has a damage level of 50 hp ( !! ) against the water type ... pink elephant.

The elephant then hit back with ...

a mike tyson punch and that famous ear bite....afterwards he....
jumped out of a plane, launched his grapple hook at a passing plane and hijacked it, Just Cause style. After flying for a bit he realised...
the plane had run out of gas, so he decided to land on the South City highway were....
some people were doing some DORIFTO so he quickly launched his missiles to annihilate them so he could land. He quickly jumped into his car parked in the pits which was...
This thread is closed

Finish the sentence topic [edit: spelling, D'oh]
(396 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG