The online racing simulator
Highway To Hell
(46 posts, started )
Downloading
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Nard :- Poor quality (ok I grant you you just need a better computer to correct that)

or pack-crashes, ...

You think pack crashes are easy with that framerate. That's the reason they're Boring crashes as you say.

Thanks for your comments. I didn't find it very constructive, I just found it critiscm but whatever.
Poor video.
Quote :Thanks for your comments. I didn't find it very constructive, I just found it critiscm but whatever.

His pointers are quite constructive, methinks
Somebody has mentioned it before so why to repeat ?
Poor framerate makes the whole video poor.
Quote from xWolFx :Is that my skin in your avatar james . I lost all my skins when Computer crashed out on me last week. But at least you have one of them.

Dont know, i dont and never have personnaly used it. but James has before he was in a team (other MG james has, this 2james' in one team is harder then running a team )
#32 - CSU1
I sent a pm to nutty boy last night asking how , for this movie he could try salvage his work....was thinking if he still had all the replays he used then someone could render them for him and then he could edit them rather than see his hard work go to waste is such a shame to see work go to waste as it did take him months to make.So if he still has the replays, could this be done?
-
(Eleanor SpeedGT) DELETED by Eleanor SpeedGT
I only still have some of the replays. Replays of crashes closer to the end. None of the ones at the front I don't think.
Man, :heyjoeani +:lfs:= :auto: :clapclap: :laola: :bounce8: :smileyrai :huepfenic
#36 - d6nn
use more custom camera views and better fps.

edit: ps Sully ur a kart driver`?
Quote from ethan520 :Man, :heyjoeani +:lfs:= :auto: :clapclap: :laola: :bounce8: :smileyrai :huepfenic

Well done. That's, informative. Sure.

Quote from d6nn :use more custom camera views and better fps.

I have now worked out a way to get the video totally smooth. My next video will be super smooth.
Very good video Nutty.

Crash videos are always a laugh to watch, and I thought the crashes were very good, on most crash videos, they show the downside of LFS (tap the wall, and be thrown all over the place) but yours showed what can and will happen in close racing.

All you need is a better gfx card

Once again, good job
next movie.. PLEEAAASE ..NO ac/dc or whatever band it was.

:vomit:

Quote from The General Lee :Very good video Nutty.

Crash videos are always a laugh to watch, and I thought the crashes were very good, on most crash videos, they show the downside of LFS (tap the wall, and be thrown all over the place) but yours showed what can and will happen in close racing.

All you need is a better gfx card

Once again, good job

Thank you for your comments

Quote from bo-kristiansen :next movie.. PLEEAAASE ..NO ac/dc or whatever band it was.

:vomit:

I'll keep that in mind and try not to put AC/DC on.
I didnt mean to sound so harsh about the music.
-if you like ac/dc then use it. Its your movie.

But if I was going to make a movie I would use something
unexpected and maybe something people havent heard before.

Anyway - good luck with your next movie.

Thank you and you wasn't harsh about the music. I don't really like AC alot but it was called Highway To Hell and I thought, since the cars are crashing that it would be a great song for the movie.
#43 - Jakg
i have some great tracks to use for movies...

Muse?
Aero Dynamik - Kraftwerk
Rammstein (tons of tracks, namely "Rammstein - Rammstein" although due to the lyrics you proabably can't, it's in German about the Ramstein air crash, and features lyrics such as "mother scream""children die" and "the smell of flesh in the air" :S)
Yeah. I'm using Stone Sour for my next movie. It's working out OK. I used Deathstars-Blitzkrieg for the trailer to it.
Much better music.
Whilst it's a LFS cliche, Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue is good for movies.
Quote from nutty boy :Very, very bad. No offence taken. I have a crap graphics card.

Youtube link coming btw.

I dont have a proper graphics card and my fps is usually above 27
And im not trying to be a show off

Highway To Hell
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG