The online racing simulator
Upgrading from s1
(9 posts, started )
Upgrading from s1
Hi, i paid for s1 ages ago but didnt have a net connection for ages so not played for a long time, just reinstalled the latest version and tried to unlock but it says the user/pass is invalid, do i need to upgrade to s2 now to get out of demo mode or can i still run it in s1 mode somehow?
#2 - troy
you should still be able to play S1, if your not sure if your password is right
you can login at www.liveforspeed.net with the same password you use at the forums
and then change your game password, that should do it
Ok thanks thats worked now, i thought my in game password was the same as the website one. I'll probably upgrade it anyway to S2 in the near future.
Tried upgrading with paypal and i keep getting an error message, unable to complete the request try again later, then it tells me to fill in ALL the details of the account address etc, then it fails again and tells me to go back to the original website, gone through the whole process 3 times now and given up. Looks like it could be a problem with paypal.
Hope you get it sorted soon. If not, may I suggest a fit of rage and throwing the computer out of the window?
Done the fit of rage thing, then i borrowed the girlfrends card and did it that way.
#7 - troy
welcome to S2
Where's the best place to start for a (sort of) beginner? ive downloaded a bunch of car setups and need to know what servers are good to start with. Thanks!
The FOX seems to be a very popular car as its fast and easy to drive. You'll find this car used on Blackwood GP and Aston North quite a bit, so that car and those tracks are a good place to start since you'll usually find people racing on those combos.

Upgrading from s1
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG