The online racing simulator
Flying Minis
(4 posts, started )
#1 - SamH
Flying Minis
Thought you guys might enjoy these vids I took of a couple of our team members catching air...

kLay Flies A Mini
kLay Flies A Mini Part Deux

Also for a closer look at Part Deux, I did a more detailed slo-mo/freeze-frame video of the collision that kLay (mini) had with Eddy (Formula V8). That's here.

Hope you enjoy these as much as we have..

SamZ
#2 - KeMoT
Hi.

You can upload it to the LFS MOVIES PIT.
#3 - SamH
Movies Pit
Quote from KeMoT :You can upload it to the LFS MOVIES PIT.

Sorry it's taken so long.. I've not been logged on to our dedicated server for a while, and I didn't really fancy uploading from my local machine at 25kB/s. A transfer directly from our dedi at full speed seemed much more appealing!

I've zipped and transferred the videos to Movies Pit, and also uploaded the highlight clips from our first two races of our first racing season. Hope you enjoy

SamZ

Movies:
Grace Of Mini Physics.zip
- Kinda Matrix-style sweeps of a collision between a mini and a Formula V8

kLay_Mini_take-off.zip - A flying mini.. bit of an issue with the LFS Alpha physics making for good entertainment

kLay_Mini_take-off_take-2.zip - kLay tried to emulate the first event, but hit Eddy in the process. Fun!

kLay Towtruck.zip - kLay likes flying a lot!

TeamCCUK_Season1_Race1.zip - Highlights from our first race of the season

TeamCCUK_Season1_Race2.zip - Highlights from our second race of the season

We've only just got going since August, and we're a small team, but we're loving LFS!

PS: Direct linking to files doesn't seem to work, although the instructions to do so are present. Perhaps something can be done? It would be a lot easier if the function were.. functional! :-D
#4 - KeMoT
Now I know who is making server go crazy
ok, I'll try to add it to download list asap.

Flying Minis
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG