The online racing simulator
Looking for 2 or one team mate for
(7 posts, started )
the 6 hour " The Fragmasters 500 " Oval Event races am looking up to 2 more racers for me and i dont know what daytime or date yet but i will post more information when it comes
hello, just out of interest, how do you know you will be able to do 3 or 2 hours (depending on 2 or 3 members) race when you have not really driven out of the pit gargage yet? (no offence, just wondering)
oh wait 6 hours sunday noo ok i canrt go in event.
#4 - garph
whaaa....my brain....hurts...can't take
I got 1 word: WHAT!?

I honestly don't have a sodding clue what you are saying. It's like you're making every one of your posts like a message on an IM program, which makes them completely incomprehensible because you type like this:

"yo can u hlp me with my gfx card the letters look all messed up and i need help"

The way you talk is very difficult to follow.
After reading the 3rd post I just mentally exploded.

:smileyrai :smileyrai :smileyrai :smileyrai
#7 - dadge
that's nothing lads, you should see him over at crc. i have made a skin for an event and all he had to do was name 2 colours......so he made his own skin TWICE!!!
i don't think he reads anything except the title of a thread. but that's just my opinion

and no i am not bullying him. if it is ok with crc i can post some of the stuff here

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG