The online racing simulator
Twitchy LFS
(80 posts, started )
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :right click on ur desktop, preferences -> settings -> advanced. there are ur graphic card options.

whats the slow part on ur pc? cpu i guess?
and dont tell ur going to buy the g25 lol

I know that part but long ago *thinks back to vietnam war* I found a guide on how to set up GFX Card and how to make new profile called LFS etc...Where is it?
lol, im using ati, dunno what ure using
if u have ati, u can download ati tray tools these make it possible (easier) to make an profile for a specific app.
if ure using nvidia im lost, just had 1, and that died after 2 mins LOL
#28 - Jakg
Quote from xWolFx :

I know that part but long ago *thinks back to vietnam war* I found a guide on how to set up GFX Card and how to make new profile called LFS etc...Where is it?

no idea - but it wont help you much! Open the nVidia Control Panel>3D Settings>Manage Settings>Program Settings>Add
best thing i think would be a reall good graphics card !!save up nd enjoy NON twitcy lfs
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :and dont tell ur going to buy the g25 lol

£200.

I think not mate. Might be The greatest wheel in the history of the world but it's £200. Highly overpriced.
I hate the new control panel i liek to use old settings, and wtf did you do with ur nvidia that it died in 2 mins, chew on it beforehand?
Desperate hunger times, call for desperate measures
I do have a new(ish) GFX Card, Its a 128MB but it should do the job? I was thinking of getting a 256 next year?
put it in the pc, connect every cable in the right spot, started my pc,
wanted to test the new performance, run benchmark....blackscreen, and a taste of plastic in the air lol
lol
How do you find out your GFX properties.
Quote from nutty boy :Desperate hunger times, call for desperate measures

The old wheel I had (which i used to play Midtown Madness 2 online, oh the good old days) I chewed along the top part and used to drive it with mouth whilst chewing illepall I think the saliva going into it messed up the sensors so it just kinda...crashed then the pedal springs broke now I am driving with Mouse and joystick. Stop off-topic-ing and sum1 find how to set up gfx card :P
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :put it in the pc, connect every cable in the right spot, started my pc,
wanted to test the new performance, run benchmark....blackscreen, and a taste of plastic in the air lol

When I installed my GFX Card I got a black screen, thought i am screwed all I had to to was connect cable back to original slot, change the monitor settings and reconnect to new slot and weehey.
Quote from xWolFx :I do have a new(ish) GFX Card, Its a 128MB but it should do the job? I was thinking of getting a 256 next year?

well, for lfs u mainly gotta have a good cpu.
i "was" on a amd duron 1600 (1,6 ghz o rly?) and ran with about 30 fps stable.
bought a new one amd athlon 2800 xp+ (1,9 ghz) lfs ran stable at 60 fps.
upgraded from a radeon 9200 SE to a 9600 pro gave me about 15 fps.
as u can see the big gain is with the cpu.
its quite hungry.
Quote from xWolFx :The old wheel I had (which i used to play Midtown Madness 2 online, oh the good old days) I chewed along the top part and used to drive it with mouth whilst chewing illepall I think the saliva going into it messed up the sensors so it just kinda...crashed then the pedal springs broke now I am driving with Mouse and joystick. Stop off-topic-ing and sum1 find how to set up gfx card :P

That's... strange.
Quote from xWolFx :When I installed my GFX Card I got a black screen, thought i am screwed all I had to to was connect cable back to original slot, change the monitor settings and reconnect to new slot and weehey.

nah, like i said it also burned (not directly burn u know...) and was also tested on a friends pc.
i still couldnt manage it to throw into the trashcan, i might end up selling it on ebay (yea ppl PAY for broken vidcards ).
People pay for leftover sprouts from Christmas on there. Seriously. And fried frogs that got stuck in engine bays.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :nah, like i said it also burned (not directly burn u know...) and was also tested on a friends pc.
i still couldnt manage it to throw into the trashcan, i might end up selling it on ebay (yea ppl PAY for broken vidcards ).

I will buy (not) erm, I have a Pentuim 4 2.6 GhZ so I am guessing it must be crap.
dont has to be, i could ask whats ur gfx card, but as im not really into hardware i couldnt tell u if its good or bad lol
(btw in my opinion EVERY intel chip is crap AMD FTW!!)
:eek: I'm gonna bid
Quote from nutty boy :

On desktop Rightclick>Properties>Advanced>(tab with your card name on it?) Or use teh new and shite Nvidia control panel.
LOL, now were slightly off topic
Quote from nutty boy ::eek: I'm gonna bid

LOL only 8 mins to go You could be getting some opened beer cans, (all in good condition)

Twitchy LFS
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG