The online racing simulator
S2 License
(31 posts, started )
S2 License
Is there any other way how i can obtain a license? Since my parents won't let me send the money over inet and im dying to get s2 now

Does anyone have any idea's?

Thanks a lot,

Frost
#2 - d6nn
Quote from Frost_More :Is there any other way how i can obtain a license? Since my parents won't let me send the money over inet and im dying to get s2 now

Does anyone have any idea's?

Thanks a lot,

Frost

dont think so. i wondered the same thing when i wanted to buy it, finally i just did the trasfer and there were no problems. got the license in 5 mins.
from lfs.net
Quote :The payment methods we accept are credit card (VISA, Mastercard and UK debit cards), Paypal, Moneybookers, UK Cheques and Money Orders. More information can be found on the 'Buy a license' pages

internet isnt the only way
u also could contact an S2 licensed racer from ur country (a well trusted member of course) and send him the money and let him buy the license.
There's also the noobs, illegal, i'm-an-idiot way, the cracker. But don't use that. Use credit card I say, I got mine in 5 minutes.
Well.. the problem is I dont have an credit card neither does my parents.. but i will try again.. i so so really want S2

Thanks for the replies so far ^^

My regards,

Frost_More
Well, hopefully you can get it.
Same here but i dont see it happen
Pay by cheque.
Money order. It's as easy as a trip to the bank with some cash in your hand then send us the cheque in a letter.

The money order you ask for at the bank must be drawn on a UK bank (so we can pay it in to our account) and it must be in GBP (uk pounds). Just click on the money order link at www.lfsshop.net and it should all be explained in there.

Plenty of people have paid that way. If it's not too hard to visit the bank and post a letter, it's easy.

Thanks and good luck!
mhh...does nobody read my reply? lol
Quote from Scawen :GBP (uk pounds).

(Great British Pounds)

And I found it very safe and fast online.
Thanks Guys now I hopefully get my S2 very soon
Hope to see you on a track near me soon Frost.
Same here Nutty ^^
Just don't pay by Paypal
If you want instant access to the license DON'T pay by paypal. I just payed by paypal 2 days ago and I still don't have the license, after I paid I read something that said it could take up to 7 days to release the license after sending payment by paypal.
#17 - Jakg
did it for me in 5 mins
I paid by paypal on my way out the door from work. 25 minute ride home, fired up the PC, jumped on LFS.net, then unlocked S2. And that was back at the release of S2 Alpha which was a very very busy time for them.
I bought mine via credit card and it took me 5 minutes to get it but about 40 minutes to unlock it since, coincedentely, just as i was about to unleash all hell on the computer by unleashing some monsters of cars the master server breaks meaning I can't unlock it for another 40 minutes. I was supposed to be out with my mates but every 5 minutes I came back in and they were like "Where has he gone now"
#20 - th84
Quote from 3ddeen :If you want instant access to the license DON'T pay by paypal. I just payed by paypal 2 days ago and I still don't have the license, after I paid I read something that said it could take up to 7 days to release the license after sending payment by paypal.

Did you pay by e-check or credit card? Paying with e-check alway's take's a few day's as it has to be cleared by your bank. Credit card payment's (for me anyway) alway's go through within a few minute's. Either way, you will have your upgrade soon.. cya on the track.
Hey, im having problems with paypal at the moment. I dont have a mastercard/visa nor a creditcard, i do have a paypal account with 24gbp on it. When i try to buy a license, paypal says i have to add a creditcard..? Theres 24gbp on it but still i HAVE TO add a creditcard, can someone plz help me?
Its pretty hard for me to order on a german website, plus they need 36 euro + 5 euro for sending the license?!
#24 - troy
na 36 euro + 5 euro is:
S2 license
+LFS on CD
+Handbook

just S2 is the package under it coasts the normal 36euro
Hello!

ive been thinking very much on an S2 License but im still concernd about the payment. I dont own a creditcard that can be used to shop online.
So i asked on another site and basicaly they said i was screwed
Im wondering if theres another way to pay then creditcard?

Cheers! (maybe) on a track near you

S2 License
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG