The online racing simulator
Drivers Decathlon Champion?
Had a look at the results, and by now, isn't Prophet guaranteed the championship already???

Current standings before going into last round are:

1162.5 - cyber|prophet
1041.1 - ocr|RudiTurbo
1040.0 - 1ST » lastpunisher

You win 120 points for first place in Pool 1, and if Rudi were to even win this last event coming up, he would only have 1161.1 points!!!!! Prophet doesn't even have to win this next race, or even show up! Am I right? Or is that 2 missed races rule going to mess this up? Because isn't that for "missed" races, and not your worst results to be excluded? (Rudi already missed 1 race )

Only battle I see is for 2nd place

Not to mention that all 3 are Estonian drivers Well Done.
-
(lastpunisher) DELETED by lastpunisher
-
(Tweaker) DELETED by Tweaker : noobish post deletion :p
as far as i know the olfsl Champion is titled after 10 races and -2 worst events

ocr | RudiTurbo 802.1
cyber|prophet 794.3

[Fluid] KingNothing 770.0
1ST » lastpunisher 757.4

and theoretically prophet has still chance to win olfsl champion title but then Rudi has to place max 8th place and Prophet has to win and no other place grand Prophet olfsl title
sry about that post deletion sec ago
Ok, I thought it was just if you missed 2 races. Didn't know worst races were counted as that.

Looks close still

EDIT: Heheh fixed now
don't forget
about punishments....if he were to do something very bad on track he maybe punished by minus points....it's never over until it's over! No matter what the figures say!
i hope prophet wins this season, he deserves it more than rudi 'trashed' turbo (no offence rudi)
Yes. Go, Marko MacGyver!
Quote from zeugnimod :Yes. Go, Marko MacGyver!

use your swiss army knife wisely u only get one shot

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG