The online racing simulator
jamesrowe unban
(12 posts, closed, started )
jamesrowe unban
I have read the STCC Thread on Leagues, I know about the ban that has been placed on jamesrowe! I think that he shoud have a second chance! If you look at every other post he does on this forum, they are all above board, and some interesting also.
If James was to get a ban, shouldnt people like Becky also get a ban for harrassment, not only to James, but also for another member in that thread!
Who thinks the same? Unban him!

Hes a very decent guy!, He is a leader of a very good team! (MG :lovies3d: )!
#2 - Jakg
he isnt perma banned - iirc its a 7 day one
There is no point in gaveing this talk all the way to this forum it should just stay on the stcc forum it's there argument that them deal with it plz
Someone closed that
because it was passed ammusing haha! But why has James been blocked and not others too like becky :s
Quote from 1James1 :because it was passed ammusing haha! But why has James been blocked and not others too like becky :s

Ask a mod they know the answer not us
#8 - Smax
Discussion about the decisions that moderators make is one thing, in my view it's acceptable or even healthy.

However if we are permitted to challenge the authority of the moderation team then the moderation team has no authority, therefore any decision made by a moderator must be upheld as a matter of course.
As of maybe, but any mod must abide by fairness to all members! James maywell have offended one member, but she offened him first! and before that she has offended other members... and will keep doing it!
#10 - Smax
Suggesting that a mod should not ban one person without banning another comes under my definition of a challenge to their authority.

Attacking another member whose opinions and actions you are strongly opposed to is skating up to the line of the T.O.S for this forum, I don't think you've crossed it yet but I do think you need to be careful what you write.
I would just like to make clear your ban here had nothing to do with me, or any message/request I have sent, and is a completely independent team of moderators and is in no way related to your being barred from the STCC.
#12 - SamH
This thread is going nowhere, fast.

Moderator decisions can only be appealed by the individuals about which decisions are made. That makes this thread irrelevent.

For the record, the posts which caused James to be banned are only now viewable by Mods and Devs, and it is on the strengths of those posts that James received a temporary ban.
This thread is closed

jamesrowe unban
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG