Looking for a good team
LFS Username: Trebor901
In-Game Name: ROBBO
License: S2
Miles Driven: 6114
Wins:22
2nd's: 32
3rd's: 34
do you have a good pb on BL1/xfg combination ?
not really sry :S
ok then which car do you like to drive much ?
FOX or other Formula cars and the GTR Spec cars
do you like xfg ?
not really because its too slow
slow = closer racing = more fun

I never get the argument "Its too slow".
Quote from zeugnimod :slow = closer racing = more fun

I never get the argument "Its too slow".

But not to be rude i dont see the point in doing a 6 lap race and it takin nearly half hour to complete.
Quote from trebor901 :But not to be rude i dont see the point in doing a 6 lap race and it takin nearly half hour to complete.

That's ok then cause the a 5 lap race at Blackwood in the XFG only takes about 7 minutes.

Some of the best races I've ever had have been in the slower cars as you can race much closer, but if you prefer the faster cars then thats fine, you're the one who is missing out
OMG the cars i use the most are the FOX , BF1 and the FO8 whats the problem in that?
Nothing. Race, what you like.

FOX is one of my favourite cars, too.
Quote from zeugnimod :Nothing. Race, what you like.

FOX is one of my favourite cars, too.

What he said!
no problem ,athough xfg is too slow it provided me much funniest races.also live for speed online racing simulator is a great racing simulating game.
No problem with it, it will cirtainly narrow down the number of teams that may or maynot be interested in new drivers. A willingness to drive and learn other cars will take you far.
yea, the UF1 and XFG make for some real close racing..you just have to pick smaller tracks, unless you really want to battle it out for 15mins with no breathing room...lol.

Looking for a good team
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG