The online racing simulator
The Spice girls started a war!
(37 posts, started )
The Spice Girls started a War!
Back in the mid 90's we were treated to the limited talents of one of the biggest girl bands to hit the pop scene ever. The Spice girls burst eardrums across the globe with thier catchy yet sickening drivell.

One of their main marketing gimmicks was something they called "Girl Power" which evidently is why your sister still has a copy of their album somewhere & you dont!

With just one song they revived the war of the sexes. We all remember the line "If you want be my lover you better get with my friend". In effect for most of us it meant that the fit bird @ school hung with the ugly fat one forming one of the most frustrating conundrums of a young mans life.

If you look at this objectively it was, & still is, emotional blackmail to use this situation to manipulate social interactions between two people. Further more in english law Blackmail is a Crime. Your probably thinking 'blimey this is bit heavy going isnt it?'

However:
Imagine how funny it would be if this law was upheld, thier would hardly be any girls/women left anywhere & boys/men would reassume their correct standing in society. i.e: control. Wahey problem solved . well almost, The male of the species would then go down to the female storage facility to choose a mate. Sounds simple does'nt it? None of this dressing up, chatting up, & buying drinks it would just be a case of "I'll have that one!" Oh if I ruled the world, in fact vote me in, Blair cant last much longer.

So the next time your out on the pull (or anywhere) & faced with the Ugly, Rude, & Obnoxious entourage kindly remind them that Blackmail is a Crime & technicaly you could be arrested.

Happy hunting!

Retrospectively & as you grow old like me (27) you realise that the fat one is the mothering type & the pretty one is the crack hoar, so you pay your money & you make your choices. At the end of the day where would you be without your MOM!?
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm illepall
well,not conbriucous but nice.
#4 - CSU1
Nooooo! I can't get that bloody song out of my head, goddamn you ant,:weeping:
Ps: where tf did that come from...I know, I bet you were out last night lol...
got ya thinking did it
I take it your single ant? LMAO

Dan,
Fricken great, my last hope is gone...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
An intelectual response from Thor I see.

TyresHot - Conbricous is misspelled

did u mean: congruous, sensorious, concious?

CSU - I have know this for years, just decided to share my wisdom today.

@ dan - how did u guess ?

Sorry Becky dont give up just yet

thisnameistaken - lol do u mean in the bedroom department or mentaly? R U & your mate psycology students or something?
#9 - CSU1
For years you say eh!
Bet you were dieing to let that one out jesus i wonder what other madness you have bottled up in that head of yours, lol , why is tyreshot "no longer welcome"???
Probably, because he was posting a 3-word or 10-smiley post in every thread within his reach.
Quote from CSU1 :For years you say eh!
Bet you were dieing to let that one out jesus i wonder what other madness you have bottled up in that head of yours, lol , why is tyreshot "no longer welcome"???

you check his profile and post count? 82 post per day rate... thats some serious spamming even Jakg or Tristan cant master
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from anttt69 :
@ dan - how did u guess ?

Oh, just the smattering of bitterness in your post gives it away .

Dan,

P.S. 27 ain't old
oh dear and i though i could get away from that particular type of posts by not visiting a certain site called pl (those whove visited it will know which one i mean)
Quote from anttt69 : Wahey problem solved . well almost, The male of the species would then go down to the female storage facility to choose a mate.

you heard of a brothel? if your that desperate pay for it. (joke)

i do not condone brothels
#15 - CSU1
#16 - mr_x
Ant... I've raced you a fair bit on LFS, I think you should just stick to that

on the plus side... It did relieve my boredom while i read it,

on the negative side... damn you that song is now in my head *goes to listen to QOTSA - No One Knows to get rid of it*
Quote from mr_x :It did relieve my boredom while i read it

uhm, that doesnt sound right.
Quote from Madman_CZ :only to sick minded people

well in that case im a sick little boy.

do you beleive in "them"
#20 - mr_x
Quote from mr_x :I agree :P

it was a perfectly innocent comment

please stop making me look like a twat in public
#22 - mr_x
Quote from Captain Slow :please stop making me look like a twat in public

hehe... you're 16... you're allowed to make rude comments like the one you did I still do and I'm 18 but I usually keep them contained

/me waits for Cpt. Slow to have another rude thought
Quote from Captain Slow :you heard of a brothel? if your that desperate pay for it. (joke)

i do not condone brothels

Well you irony is not wasted as I am off to Thailand soon, so should get plenty of relief there.
Seems like Micha isn't the only guy here who has eaten mushrooms.
The longer I'm on this forum, the more I realise I have a sick mind. And I'm 18, but I can containt myself when it's not appropriate to say something sick... But it mostly is

The Spice girls started a war!
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG