The online racing simulator
MOMO steer wheel problem (not pedals this time)
Hi,
I know, another thread about the momo... But i've never seen a thread about my specific problem so i'll give it a try

I bought my wheel 2 weeks ago. And having much trouble with the wheel itself in lfs. Sometimes it also goes off centre but by now i know i'll have to learn to live with that.
My problem is this: When i turn my wheel for about +-1cm ot the left, in the game the car turns already completely to the left! You can imagine this is not a good racingsituation...

Anyone know what i mean/can do to solve this?

ps: i use the standard driver from the wheel's box and the logitech profiler while playing lfs.
Use logitech profiler 4.6 Available Here

Aloso try the gadget from the wingman team Available Here, There are wheel centering fixes, calibration fixes.....

These 2 might come in useful for you by the sounds of it!
#3 - Mauni
Will this also work for DFP? Just wondering.
i re-center my momo wheel everytime i run lfs.this is the healthiest way i think.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Will this also work for DFP? Just wondering.

The calibration clear utility will work with any logitech controller using the profiler, but the centering fix is for the MOMO only
does it work properly ?
It's clears all calibration data from the profiler, so you have to create a new profile for that controller as first time you installed it.

Does work well, yes

(I haven't actually used this as I don't use the profiler, just use Joy2Key)
i used but didnt succeded,i will look where i did a mistake.
I actually tried clearing the calibration with that program, but it claims that there is nothing to earse calibration.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG