The online racing simulator
What are momos worth?
(6 posts, started )
What are momos worth?
Hiya guys im just wondering what the black and red momos are worth?

I may be able to pick a black one up for around $60 USD and a red one im not really sure as it will come with a lot of other stuff.

But i would just like to know what people think these wheels are worth these days as i dont want to get ripped off
Don't know, you talking new or used? Red momo would have to be used I guess. All I can tell you is I bought my black momo in February of 2005 new for $70 at amazon.com.
They are both used. Black momo has broken right paddle but that should be fixable. Currently its $40 USD although i expect it to go up. I've decided i wont pay more than $50 USD for it. They retail for $100 USD new here.

I've heard red momos are better so im leaning towards that.
#4 - Lible
Red momos are good... What can I comment about mine.. didn't broke 2,5 years. Then then the throttle spring gave up. That's easy to repair. Get a new one from a shop or but a rubber ball.. or you can use rubber band/elastic band to pull it up . Now, after 3 years 2 buttons aren't working either, but I think I can fix them, haven't looked into it yet. The red momo also has quality materials.
Black Momos are going cheap as chips now, as there is the DFP to replace them and also the G25 ( depending where you are )

If and I mean IF, you can get hold of a Red Momo, they are like gold dust, and afaik, are still regarded as one of the best wheels.
Quote from Fordman :Black Momos are going cheap as chips now, as there is the DFP to replace them and also the G25 ( depending where you are )

If and I mean IF, you can get hold of a Red Momo, they are like gold dust, and afaik, are still regarded as one of the best wheels.

I purchased the Red Momo. Picking it up tomorrow. The Black Momos still retail for $200 NZD (133 USD, 70 GBP) brand new and i purchased the redmomo for $245 NZD. However for that $245 i got all this:

Quote : 1 x Logitech WingMan Formula Force Steering Wheel - clamps onto the desk
1 x Logitech WingMan Formula Force Foot Pedals
Comes with power plug and cable from pedals to steering wheel and 9 pin plug to PC

1 x Thrustmaster Joystick with detachable Throttle - USB cable to PC, no power plug required

1 x Pro Pedals Foot Pedals - for car or plane, cable is 15 pin, but in a particular formation. Attached cable has three plugs labeled as Aux Port, Joystick and Gameport

1 x Logitech MOMO Steering Wheel
1 x Logitech MOMO Foot Pedals
Comes with power plug and cable from pedals to steering wheel and USB plug to PC.

1 x Microsoft SideWinder Dual Strike Controller - 3 Dimensional Control for Action and Adventure Games, with USB cable to PC, Driver and Box

1 x Logitech WingMan Gaming Mouse - 3 button with box

1 x Larger Controller Speaker and 2 x Small Speakers - Shock Brand

1 x Monster Standard Interlink 200 cable - High Performance "Balanced" Configuration Sheilded Audio Interconnecting Cable

1 x Sennheiser HD400 Head Phones

Seems like a bit of a bargin to me. Its probably worth quite a bit more than i paid (at least i hope ). Only problem is i have to drive for an hour and 30 minutes to pick it up.

What are momos worth?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG