The online racing simulator
as club lap time
(41 posts, started )
as club lap time
Quote from faster111 :woo look at replay. have i done the world reccord.

Is this a joke or what your 23 sec of wr and you took out the leader illepall
Quote from rc10racer :Is this a joke or what your 23 sec of wr and you took out the leader illepall

what i mean is have i beat wr leader?
#4 - ajp71
What was the point in posting that?
Quote from ajp71 :What was the point in posting that?

oh no i seen a latime of 1.16.09 nooo
The second I saw him take out the leader, I just deleted the file.
#8 - ajp71
Quote from faster111 :what i mean is have i beta the wr leader?

Are you being serious? Your 20 seconds a lap slower than the WR holder, there was also someone else on that replay with a best lap of 1.17 in the RB4illepall
edited the post now
How much do they pay you to act like this?
#11 - axus
Quote from faster111 :what i mean is have i beta the wr leader?

Nope - WR is 1:12.44 (by bigge who is an RB4 god of note so you won't beat him with a mouse) - your laptime is 1:32.55, meaning you are some 20.11 seconds off.
#12 - S0ul
Sorry but i cant keep my mouth shut anymore!Faster,PLEASE make posts that make sense,that somebody cares about....Stop spamming like this and stop making exclamation marks and smileys for the thousands of topics you make everyday.
Sorry to have ranted like this,but please think really hard before posting next time!
I thought is was kinda cute. I was entertained for a full 4 minutes by, "What *exactly* is the point to this replay?"
Faster, I raced with you the other day. I'm nowhere near the fastest drivers, but quite frankly I blew you away. You REALLY need several WEEKS more practice before you'll even qualify as average.

Don't try too much too soon. Choose slower, easier cars, and concentrate on TECHNIQUE not SPEED. Make sure you brake earlier rather than later, follow the correct lines, and don't try to turn and brake (to begin with), or accelerate too fast. When you get the techniques right speed comes automatically. You CANNOT go fast without technique.

If in doubt watch people - either as spectators or downloading hotlaps from www.lfsworld.net.

Under no circumstances must you EVER hit anyone. Especially on purpose, but avoid accidents, even if it means taking yourself out of the race to avoid others.
Quote from tristancliffe :Faster, I raced with you the other day. I'm nowhere near the fastest drivers, but quite frankly I blew you away. You REALLY need several WEEKS more practice before you'll even qualify as average.

Don't try too much too soon. Choose slower, easier cars, and concentrate on TECHNIQUE not SPEED. Make sure you brake earlier rather than later, follow the correct lines, and don't try to turn and brake (to begin with), or accelerate too fast. When you get the techniques right speed comes automatically. You CANNOT go fast without technique.

If in doubt watch people - either as spectators or downloading hotlaps from www.lfsworld.net.

Under no circumstances must you EVER hit anyone. Especially on purpose, but avoid accidents, even if it means taking yourself out of the race to avoid others.

Don't bother, he's too... nevermind.
faster, please stop with all this crap spam, it doesn't get anywhere, other than to the back of the forum with other closed threads.

Nice avatar Tristan
#17 - Jakg
just watched him, he doesnt even understand the basics of steering (ie not full lock!)

i give up!
Why don't we just shoot him?
Because we haven't any guns, and besides his heart IS in the right place.
check out my lfsworld stats.
I understand that a lot of people have their own problems with faster111, however I will point out that had the previous experiences not happened, you guys would be a lot less blunt / harsh with him.

Granted faster111 may not understand the finer points of driving, or etiquette, however if some of the time he got a response that might actually help (see Tristan's post), then life around here might actually improve.

jakg, you clearly don't get on well with faster111, yet why on earth do you continually post the same crap ("oh faster111's a dick", effectively) in threads he contributes to? I don't think some people's posts in this forum are particularly worth while, including quite a lot of my own - but I'll try not to contribute shit to a thread unless I intend to get a bit of a laugh.

Quite frankly some of your original posts weren't exactly awe inspiring, yet over time you've turned into a nice member of the community who can answer quite a lot of questions, races well and is generally a pretty nice guy.

However, the "joke" should be over by now.

faster111, you've clearly got a love for LFS and well done on that. But sometimes you might want to think some of your posts through before hitting that submit button I believe you're fairly young, and grammar probably doesn't matter to you at your age, but it does help us understand you better. If you're dyslexic, or whatever, I can understand that but I'm confident that there are others here with similar or worse issues.

Theres a lot of stuff to LFS, which you may not have heard of (WR times at LFSWorld for instance). Perhaps it might be worth spending some time flicking through the manual, or just browsing the forums reading some posts. Obviously you don't need to read everything (that would be stupid), but hitting that random page button (left hand side of the wiki menu) once a day, and looking at one or two threads, might throw something up you didn't know about?

If you think I'm being a pretenious cock, then I'm sure you're probably right and you'll quite sensibly ignore me.

However overall, quite frankly I'm ****ing fed up with the continually shitty atmosphere in this place. Plenty has been said before about this recently, and no I don't have any say in how anyone should behave; you are your own person and should have the freedom to what you choose. However I should also have the freedom to categorically state that I'm falling out of love with LFS and not because of the sim itself.

Which is a really immense shame, as there are a lot of people here I'd greatly miss, some of which I have the utmost respect for, and some which I'd feel honoured to be able to call friends.
#22 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :check out my lfsworld stats.

ok, i checked them. i am not fast by any means, and get my butt kicked almost every time i race, but all of my times are better than yours. what do want us to say, other than that you need to keep practicing?
Holy crap
#25 - SamH
Before anyone posts any further, please refer to Karl (TAA)'s post above, which I believe encapsulates the sentiment being felt by the majority.

The harassment has to stop. It's simply not acceptable on this forum. What we run by is a live and let live environment, driven by the laws of common courtesy to fellow LFSers. If you plan to post out of step with that philosophy, then don't press "Post Reply".
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

as club lap time
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG