The online racing simulator
good news for the crc there wbesite is been updated
Can a mod move this to where you think it should be plase.
Faster, i dont think anyone is interested anymore here. Its great that your trying to help, but the CRC existed before, and im sure it will in some form again.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Faster, i dont think anyone is interested anymore here. Its great that your trying to help, but the CRC existed before, and im sure it will in some form again.

ok.
one thing to say faster111,
have you heard of proof reading?
#7 - Vain
Quote from faster111 :Can a mod move this to where you think it should be plase.

Where do you think this should be?
genral disscion
Knock it off and Grow up the lot of you. Firstly, the matter is for discussion at the CRC Website www.cleanracersclub.org

Leave Faster the **** alone, seriously sick and tired of the **** that he gets here at these forums. Take a good hard look at yourself before posting a little quip about him or what he says, yes modgods Im talking to you too. Sick and tired of the shit here.

Mods want something to do? Please move this thread into the CRC area of the forums. Thanks.
why dont we start a better thread becuase am not a adminf for crc so i dont know what to put.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Please move this thread into the CRC area of the forums. Thanks.

No problem. Done.
im not sure if he is doing it on purpose or not, but im always impressed that faster can put aside what everyone says about him, and just keep to the topic. He doesnt start any fights, no matter what anyone calls him, atleast from what i recall.
Thank you Bob.
Am leavling this topic to stoney has hes the modraters powers now.
Well said, Kevin. I have no idea why. Every time I see Faster111 post here, I fully expect to see posts follow that ridicule him. Leave the poor guy alone.
Stoney called Kevin? thats new
My full name is Kevin Thomas Joseph Henry Higgins, but please just call me Stoney.

Kevin also sounds like im being shouted at so friends call me Kev.

Im a 24 year old white male originally from Liverpool.

I was born in the year 1982, seeing posts from those born in the 90's freaks me out into thinking im really old.

Im a web designer, currently seeking work outside of these four walls.

I was kicked out of my own house by a b**** some nine months ago and am back in Liverpool sorting my head and life out.

I am several thousand pounds in debt.

I have a drivers licence for over 3 years now, Im licenced to race nationally, currently gaining an international licence.

Have raced in several different formula of single seater racing car, have won many events in real life.

erm... Anything else about my personal life or can I go get dinner?
Quote from mkinnov8 :Kevin also sounds like im being shouted at so friends call me Kev.

Yeah, I can imagine your mother's voice.. "KEVIN!!1"

Posting offtopic in a pointless topic is not a crime
Quote from mkinnov8 :My full name is Kevin Thomas Joseph Henry Higgins, but please just call me Stoney.

Kevin also sounds like im being shouted at so friends call me Kev.

Im a 24 year old white male originally from Liverpool.

I was born in the year 1982, seeing posts from those born in the 90's freaks me out into thinking im really old.

Im a web designer, currently seeking work outside of these four walls.

I was kicked out of my own house by a b**** some nine months ago and am back in Liverpool sorting my head and life out.

I am several thousand pounds in debt.

I have a drivers licence for over 3 years now, Im licenced to race nationally, currently gaining an international licence.

Have raced in several different formula of single seater racing car, have won many events in real life.

erm... Anything else about my personal life or can I go get dinner?

ok i will call you stoney what a lif you got at the min hope you can short it out.
Quote from mkinnov8 :My full name is Kevin Thomas Joseph Henry Higgins, but please just call me Stoney.

You sure that's enough names for you?

Quote :Kevin also sounds like im being shouted at so friends call me Kev.

Almost did, but calling you Kev sounded too much like thisnameistaken.

Quote :Im a 24 year old white male originally from Liverpool.

Thought you were older than that, closer to my age.

Quote :I was born in the year 1982, seeing posts from those born in the 90's freaks me out into thinking im really old.

Same here. Same with seeing posts from those born in the 80's as well .

Quote :I am several thousand pounds in debt.

Yea, aren't we all. Except I have 3 other mouths to feed.

Quote :I have a drivers licence for over 3 years now, Im licenced to race nationally, currently gaining an international licence.

What??? You only got your drivers license when you were 21??? Wow, unless it's different over there. I was 16.

Quote :erm... Anything else about my personal life or can I go get dinner?

Well, you did miss height, hair color, eye color......

Oh, and were you Stoney before LFS? Or did that come about when choosing a name for LFS? I'm thinking of telling the guys at work to start calling me NightHawk, LOL.
Six foot two

Originally very dark brown, almost black, but now receeding and graying

Blue eyes

Stoney came from my previous job at heathrow airport, followed my into my first company name StoneFish Media, which gave me StoneFish in LFS, shortened by my first team ATC to Stoney.

Enough names.. yes Im sure, obviously dont use them all.

I often forget my age, and was trying to think about why I only got a drivers licence at 21... *goes to work it out*

All i can come up with is that Ive never had a car, neither has family, and never had access to one. Started learning before I went off to uni, passed and went to uni. Then only time i ever drove on the road was when moving house three times.

Since then, back in Liverpool, only hired a car a few times. Here the age is the same I think, you can get a provisional when 16, you can have special Early Drive lessions offroad in a training centre when 15 I think.

We were also poor, still are, so it took about a year of lessons, perhaps one or two per month and two driving tests to get me passed, but Im glad i didnt pass the first time.

Im sure as long as I try and get rid of "stoney" it will keep following me around!!
#24 - robt
i knew most of that alredy (wow i feel like a stalker!)
ok

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG