The online racing simulator
Racing seat office chair anyone?
(13 posts, started )
interesting...but i don't think i would want my racing seat on caster wheels..lol...that's fine on an office chair...but i can just imagine...going down the straight at South City, under the bridge...hard on the brakes into the first corner...and 'wheee' the chair rolls across the floor taking you out of reach of your wheel and pedals...lol.
If you had a six point belt for it you could try and convince coworkers it had got stuck and you can't undo it to get out of meetings. You may get out of the occasional bit of work this way, but I wouldn't imagine it would impress the ladies...so, forget what I said! :P
It's possible to get a much cheaper version from Argos I'll admit, it's not as comfortable as a "real" racing seat, but it is quite nice
I knew about it a while ago. they don't really appeal to me on caster
tbh I thought that to start off with, but I really dont have any problems with the wheels on my cheapo copy on carpet
F'eh, if you're going to do it, do it right.

#9 - TiJay
Jackal: Looks expensive
tho thought of a chair on casters brings memorys of when top gear lads turned a mercedes into anne hathaways cottage, when hammond (i think, and wish him well) pulled away and the little wooden stool he was sitting on went flying and ended up with him falling over.
stuff like that been in the argos catalouge for years old hat now
Quote from TiJay :Jackal: Looks expensive

It was JUST over the expensive line..which brought it right in the Wife asked twice, "You paid HOW MUCH FOR THAT?" area....
Quote from der_jackal :It was JUST over the expensive line..which brought it right in the Wife asked twice, "You paid HOW MUCH FOR THAT?" area....

:ices_rofl

it's bad enough when you get her to say it once....but then it goes into another catagory when she says it twice..lol

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG