The online racing simulator
"Thegamesforum" skin request
(8 posts, started )
Please could somebody make a skin for me for my website. just a plain skin skin with the text in it would do once the web address is visible on the front and back of the car and maybe the sides. i dont care how iventive you are buit please help.

the web address is www.thegamesforum.org. any help is appreciated. Thank you
Sure
Dont see why not which car u want when u want them and can u Email me a ZIP folder with the info and designs or banners logos watever in there so i can start ASAP ok CHEERS.
www.VTcommodoredesigns.tk
i dont have anything like banners or anything. im realy not pushed what the skin looks like once people can see the web address. im sorry if this is no help to you but i just need to draw more visitors into the website because while i wasnt to be there to look after the website nobody visited.

Thank you for replying to my request VT and i hope that the fact that i have no banners for you isnt a convience.
Quote from steve30x :i dont have anything like banners or anything. im realy not pushed what the skin looks like once people can see the web address. im sorry if this is no help to you but i just need to draw more visitors into the website because while i wasnt to be there to look after the website nobody visited.

Thank you for replying to my request VT and i hope that the fact that i have no banners for you isnt a convience.

I notice you failed to mention why you wasnt there to look after a site that was your idea in the first place?

Strange that...Be careful what you post where Steve, websites are viewable to most.
no worries mate alls good il get to it ASAP ok cus i just have a couple of skins to do and then il start urs ok
sir yes sir kev , mkinnov8 , Stoney . shall i tell the world my life story while im at it. (do i get a break some time?)

The main reason for not being there is i had major computer trouble (but obviously stoney thinks im lying on this reason. i realy dont want to argue over it.). im not going to go into details over the second reason because its personal.

secondly stoney , mkinnov8 , Kev whatever else hes called started CRC so he was no longer able to help. Happy now stoney? also stoney supplied me with the webspace. (he also done all the work on the web design and plugins in there)

have i left out anything?
well kinda off the topic but i thought id help by telling you that you have a spelling mistake

Please put [[[youyr]]] vote in on the new poll that ive put up.

your* on ur website cheers thanks bye
thanks full lock for letting me know. i never noticed it until you told me.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG