The online racing simulator
Community LFS [SPANISH]
(15 posts, started )
Community LFS [SPANISH]
Queriamos anunciaros que existe un canal dedicado exclusivamente al juego y para los jugadores.En el hablamos de las carreras para hacer algunas y para aportar cosas para la web.la web es esta www.canal-liveforspeed.es , para entrar al canal directamente por webchat -> www.irc-hispano.org y el canal es #liveforspeed . ayi os esperamos para intercambiar opiniones. un email para contactar : [email protected]

Un saludo y os esperamos muy pronto para hechar algunas carreras.Registraros en la web y en el foro. [Kimi ; La_pelirroja ; KeYSeRTkmA ; Dote]

###################################################

Queriamos anunciaros that exists a channel dedicated exclusively to the game and for the players. In we spoke of the races to do some and to contribute to things for web.la Web it is this www.canal-liveforspeed.es, to enter the channel by webchat directly - > www.irc-hispano.org and the channel is #liveforspeed. ayi we hoped you to interchange opinions. an email to contact: [email protected]

A greeting and we hoped to you in a moment to hechar some races. Registraros in the Web and the forum. [Kimi ; La_pelirroja ; KeYSeRTkmA ; Dote]
#2 - CSU1
:sadbanana
sorry my inglis not have it very good: (xD
I think I understand what you're trying to say. You've made a new website about LFS, www.canal-liveforspeed.es and you've also made a webchat. Is that what you're trying to say?
yes friend: D and also attempt to say that to enter chat to interchange opinions record and all that bond? and in the Web also to enter: D thanks
#6 - cdub
Quote from CSU1 ::sadbanana

That's the first time I've ever laughed out loud at one of those bananas! Perfectly deployed.
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Please note, do try and type in English on this forum. There are various other LFS forums for other languages, please look around, I'm sure some other kind soul can provide you links for a Spanish one.
Prixie: Pasate por www.lfs-spain.net, la mayor comunidad de LFS es español

Prixie: Drop by www.lfs-spain.net, the biggest LFS community in spanish.
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Gracias eldanor ! Nosotros solo queriamos que entrara gente para intercambiar records y opiniones y etc en el chat gracias me meteré por ayi !un saludo a todos
just been on spanish server 2 and its become a joke for everyone to randomly ban everyone,i know im not a licenced racer or anything but its a bugger for the ones who enjoy proper racing and not childish antics,there was no admin on which i know if there was he wud ave resolved this,thanks
#12 - AMB
Quote from bishtop :just been on spanish server 2 and its become a joke for everyone to randomly ban everyone,i know im not a licenced racer or anything but its a bugger for the ones who enjoy proper racing and not childish antics,there was no admin on which i know if there was he wud ave resolved this,thanks

It's a common thing to happen on demo servers, people don't like to pay for their own servers so normally a group of people enter a low populated server (so the people who enter are the majority) then they quickly ban who ever enters, so they basically get a free server, until the owner gets on, but most the time servers are admin-less, you can even 'take over' servers by yourself... some people do it for fun, some just for the server, it's a lot less common on S2.
thanks for the quick reply i appreciate it,i understand what your saying and its made me definitly decide to become a licenced racer,at least then i guess people are more than likely the same as me and want a race not a play group,once again thankyou,plus happened again before for no reason
Quote from bishtop :thanks for the quick reply i appreciate it,i understand what your saying and its made me definitly decide to become a licenced racer,at least then i guess people are more than likely the same as me and want a race not a play group,once again thankyou,plus happened again before for no reason

Yep, upgrade as soon as possible. Demo-users are ..hmm.. Just upgrade and get some proper LFS racing ;-)

Community LFS [SPANISH]
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG