The online racing simulator
Thanks for the well wishes Blackout unfortunatly things took an inevitable turn this morning and my family is in mourning, as I'm sure you'll all understand I might not be around for a little while. Can I thank you right now for any condolences you may have and please ask if you have any messages for me, to send me a pm rather than putting it in the thread - thank you :-)

Dave
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout
My sincere condoleances Dave (FireBall).

Solar Hydro
Condoleances Dave...
My condoleances fireball. Try to take care of yourself, family and friends ...
#5 - xenoa
Yeah...Condoleances from here too

...and take care of your closest ones!!
My deepest condoleances Dave.
Take all the time you need to take care of youself and your close ones.

See you back here when you are ready.
Condolences! Keep well!
#8 - S0ul
I dont know what to say but....My deepest condoleances. Dont let it bring you down too much
Right, heres the story.

Last night my elder sister Tracey (32) was rushed into hospital after falling unconcious, as some of you know she was already in a bad way after surviving a horror car smash in june 2005 and being left in a wheelchair for life.
Due to the time between her stopping breathing and paramedics being able to start her breathing again, it was soon established that she would have unrecoverable brain damage and that she would be in a vegetative state if she pulled through. That was the point at which I posted last night, waiting on just a matter of time for the inevitable.
I recieved a phonecall this morning at 8am saying that Tracey had passed away around 7:20am this morning.

She leaves behind 3 wonderful children and one very loving husband, As well as myself, my mum my dad and the rest of the famly... I would love to say today has been terrible, but in all truth's, I just don't know how I feel...

R.I.P Tracey - I will miss you dearly

Your wee bro xxx
That's really sad.. Condolences
*swallows*

Take care man, that's....... I'm speechless.

May she rest in peace.
My words cannot describe my sadness for you. I hope that her memory, though hard to begin with, can bring you joy in the future.
I feel for you.
Take care and be strong.
Condolences and strength.
So very sad
Deepest condolences
Be strong
Condolences!
So sad. My thoughts goes to you and your family. My deapest condolences.
My condolences Fireball =(
that's very sad my deepest condolences and all the strenght for you and your family Dave..

R.I.P. Tracey
My condolences Dave
I hope that you'll be strong to face this situation
Take care mate, hope to cya soon

Sincerely
Pedro
Thank you all so much for the condolences, it's really been helpful to me :-)

The funeral is today, and it's a very strange day, the day is dragging on so damn much :-s I've written a short piece that i'm going to try and read in front of everyone but whether or not i do is another story lol :-s

The funeral is at 2:30 and i think i'll be in the pub at 11 lol to get some dutch courage so i officially permit you all to have a fly drink at lunchtime hehe

Dave (Normal fireball will resume shortly)
*hugs*
iTunes is playing Nickelback - Far away right now. It is coincidence?
Condeleances Dave, take care

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG