The online racing simulator
Where do i get the latest patch?
Hey all, well it's been a while since i've played LFS. I went to play multiplayer today and it says host is using a different patch. I have 0.5U11.

So where's the latest patch that all the servers are using? I didn't want to download a patch from the 'test' section... because it's a test section...
Quote from Shinanigans :Hey all, well it's been a while since i've played LFS. I went to play multiplayer today and it says host is using a different patch. I have 0.5U11.

So where's the latest patch that all the servers are using? I didn't want to download a patch from the 'test' section... because it's a test section...

Test patches are the best patches

Grab this http://www.liveforspeed.net/fi ... php?name=LFS_U20_TEST.zip and you should be good to go. There are no bugs that will leap out and eat you
#3 - ekze
Shinanigans, version name with letter is not test version, name with letter and number is test version... So, if you have U11, it means that you already had test version... Why not download from test section then? @_@
Because i wanted to make sure i was getting the right version.

I do recall downloading the last patch, but i don't recall downloading it out of a "test section"... but maybe i did?

Thanks anyways! I'll patch her up and see how i go.

Cheers,
Adam.
Yes, it's important to grab U20. Either that or the original U patch. Patches U1 - U18 are no longer compatible with U/U19/U20.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG