Help me, to help you, have fun...
Ya, I need some ideas for an autoX track. I made the Dukes of Hazzard track which seems alot of you enjoy so I'm going to make another but I want ideas from you guys. What do you want to see, what style, what cars, drift, technical, fast, jumps, what do you want? Tell me!

Sparkster
#2 - Turb0
Ideas
Why not make a layout where you CAN make cars fly!!! 1 part goes up really high to make the Formula Cars fly, and another that has a jump, and a ramp on the other side to land on.

Thanks
#3 - Lible
I do tracks this way - i go to autocross(or whatever track) and just begin putting barriers, if i think, that the track is cool enough, i remove barriers from some places(turns, etc). But ramps and so and so. I do not have any plan.
TheSparkster: If you really feel up to it you can always make the top gear test track that people want.

You can find pictures of the real thing here
Banger Racing
I'm a newbie so i'm not sure about the technicalities of this thing, but:-

How about a walled figure of 8

The straights going from corner to corner (of the carpark), a crossing point in the middle, and a walled pit straight along one side, joining the track at the corners (of the track), (for re-spawning.)

If this could be used on-line, i think it would be a scream !?!

Mindless, illepall i know, but, what the hell !

Mazz
I remember in Nascar Racing 2003 there was a figure 8 track. It had a bridge that crossed over. Cool track. But then someone had a video of the figure 8 without the bridge. It was awesome. Big time carnage at 160 mph+. Banger racing would be a blast and hilarious with a figure 8 with no bridge or jump at the crossway. Also as you say, using the entire carpark so that you could use the faster cars rather than the uf1000 and get the speeds up. I'd be there for sure .
The crossing should definately be a jump !!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG