The online racing simulator
LFS Soccer League
(17 posts, started )
LFS Soccer League
hi guys. heres a fun event to outlet the stress caused by serious ones
i set a soccer layout on our team server for fun, and it seemed quite popular, so i thought it would be cool to make it more organized. so, heres my idea:

the layout is based on the AU4 track (8 line drag), so it can handle 8 players. btw, 3-3 players on each side is more than enough. there are 2 teams, red and blue, and a ball (UF1). team players can pick cars from the TBO class (RB4,FXO,XRT). the aim is to push the ball behind the goal line. (thanks barlin for the help )

some rules:

- be careful with joining, the track has 1 spawn point, so watch out for double-join.
- only the ball can start the game, by counting down, and sayin GO
- u may not start before countdown ends
- u can pit/reset during the match, just dont block the spawn point
- u have to start from the goal line (or at least near to it)
- u can block others from getting the ball, just be gentle
- if a team scores, go back to ur goal line, and wait for the next round

a match could be 15-20 min long, or it could be played for 3 goals. thats all i think, hope u like it. if yea, ill make it more 'official'

edit: ah yea, the pointing system, it would be like in real soccer leagues, so 3/1/0 points.
ehm, bump?
Hi guys rember me a played it last night and its wicked come on lets team and play you missing out.
has this league started already? if not im sure i could get a team together. id really like to actually.
#5 - S0ul
sounds like real fun!i wasnt able to play the flp soccer,the server wouldnt let me,but id love to try this one!
nah, it hasnt started yet, first we gotta get some teams, and some schedule for the matches. i set the soccer layout on our server, its called FusionRacingS2 #soccer
Anyone els and to come.
[quote=RevengeR;218016]
the layout is based on the AU4 track (8 line drag), so it can handle 8 players. btw, 3-3 players on each side is more than enough. there are 2 teams, red and blue, and a ball (UF1). team players can pick cars from the TBO class (RB4,FXO,XRT). the aim is to push the ball behind the goal line. (thanks barlin for the help )

quote]

ok. why just settle for boring red and blue? why not represent real footie teams. like in the pic below, and if you carry the idea on, im arsenal, (im not a fan myself, but my freind is, and i need him to play )

if anyone wants any team skins doing, just ask and ill do them in a similar format.
Attached images
arsenal screeny.jpg
more players the better
#10 - S0ul
Quote from Captain Slow :
ok. why just settle for boring red and blue? why not represent real footie teams. like in the pic below, and if you carry the idea on, im arsenal, (im not a fan myself, but my freind is, and i need him to play )

if anyone wants any team skins doing, just ask and ill do them in a similar format.

Hey,that arsenal skin looks nice,would be nice if you could do that with Werder Bremen
Quote from S0ul :Hey,that arsenal skin looks nice,would be nice if you could do that with Werder Bremen

is that a team or something? i dont watch much football really, but i like footie with cars :P. id do you a skin if you want.
#12 - CSU1
I love this game +1000000 it's loads a' fun fun
Edit: I guess thats why I have a lifetime ban from C+R
#13 - S0ul
Quote from Captain Slow :is that a team or something? i dont watch much football really, but i like footie with cars :P. id do you a skin if you want.

Werder Bremen is a german Fottball Team.They were Champion several times.Im not into soccer eather,but soccer with cars is great and id like to have a skin from my home team! Id be very thankful if you did a skin like that^^
Quote from S0ul :Werder Bremen is a german Fottball Team.They were Champion several times.Im not into soccer eather,but soccer with cars is great and id like to have a skin from my home team! Id be very thankful if you did a skin like that^^

okey dokey ill have a go,
what car do you want? (rb4/fxo/xrt/all)
YOu might want to know, that the colours of Werder Bremen are green and white (and a little bit orange).
Quote from zeugnimod :YOu might want to know, that the colours of Werder Bremen are green and white (and a little bit orange).

could you tell me what sponsors they have?
Attached images
werderbremman.jpg
#17 - S0ul
Alright,since im no Footie freak,im not too sure,but i think its this one here! If im wrong, then someone will correct me i hope^^
Attached images
betandwin_logo_236x130.jpg

LFS Soccer League
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG