The online racing simulator
s2 side is so coool
(57 posts, started )
It takes a while getting used to the cars and tracks, just keep trying and watching people on reaplys etc, you will get the hang of the right racing line soon.
Quote from (-Mark-) :It takes a while getting used to the cars and tracks, just keep trying and watching people on reaplys etc, you will get the hang of the right racing line soon.

ok
/me adds faster111 to his browse for speed friends list...
shshshsh... hoooooo... shshshsh... hoooooo...

{faster111's gone to war on the rebel planet illepall )

its hard to say how much you got it all wrong.
Quote from faster111 :i got one only on the pc i dont go out becuase gangs hang out around my area

Bit off topic but meh, there was never a topic as everyone who has S2 knows it's `cool`

Do you not get bored of sitting communicating through phone lines and playing games most of the day? Can't imagine how bad it must be for you physically to just spend your whole time on a computer if that's what you class as your social life

I think I'd be driven insane from being isolated from the world.

I guess that news programme I saw earlier in the week was truer than I thought, that some people are addicted to gaming and computers in general to the extent where they have no real social life :s Some kids would throw tantrums if they didn't get to play there games etc, some even committed suicide :/
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Spudster :Not meaning to be at all rude but..... what topic?????????

Agreed, time for off-topic.
Quote from faster111 :i tryied other tracks but i can only do coners in the fx gtr and the new f1 car.

Did you even try the cars, every reasonable person would try after maybe doing 5 laps in BF1? Looks like you only drove the big GTRs and BF1 so far.

s2 side is so coool
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG