The online racing simulator
#1 - brasi
For Chilean People -> Small Leagues Here
Eso.. para los corredores Chilenos que corran con cierta frecuencia y puedan conectarse a eso de las 22:00 horas.

Estamos haciendo minitorneos, digo a nivel local porque el server tiene una conexión internacional muuy baja (256Kb). Así que si eres de chile, excelente! En este momento somos como 9, con un tope de 15 aprox.

si estás interesado y eres chileno, contáctame con mensaje privado desde el sitio lfsworld.

Saludos!
BrAsI
Quote from Babelfish :That. for the Chilean runners who run with certain frequency and can connect themselves about the 22:00 hours. We are making minimatches, I say to local level because the server has low an international connection muuy (256Kb). So if you are of Chile, excellent! At this moment we are like 9, with a top of 15 approx. if you are interested and you are Chilean, contáctame with message deprived from the site lfsworld. Greetings! BrAsI

I guess he's talking about a Chilean server or something.
This is an english forum, could you please translate or ask a friend to do it for you, thanks.
He wants people from Chile to play with him basically.
I dont think there are very many Chilian people playing S2 (at least about on servers)
(It's a chilean offering access to a small S2 league, can't be bad!)
*wants to buy the S2 license right now...*

Hola viejo!

Creo que eres EL unico chileno que he visto en estos foros aparte de mi.

Compré un manubrio hace como una semana... asi que supongo que es hora de soltar pa la licencia S2.

Gracias por postear, voy a tratar de comprarla pronto.
#7 - brasi
Yes.. i was offering to participate on small Leagues, only for Chilean people because the server have only 256Kb to international conections.

And about write in spanish, was for do a diference and make the easiest way to see the msg

The LFS drivers on Chile seems to be about 500 but with S2 license i think we are a few only.

Marty502, cuando puedas entonces me contactas con un msg en el lfsworld , somos 9, y la idea es llegar a un tope de 15.. si conoces más chilenos, todos serán bienvenidos! Corremos aprox a cada 4 días desde las 21:00 horas
#8 - RiGun
Brasi, i'm from Argentina and we are going to start a new championship in about a month, so if you want you can go into our community forum and see if that fits you, the address is lfs.cerolag.com, at the momment we have one racer from Chile and some other racers from Peru, USA and England, so lag isn't a major issue, hope to see you around.
#9 - brasi
ahhh.. oks, i will see what we can do . And you maybe are talking about "tractorista" subscribe on ARG with the tag CHT?
A todos los "Latinos", estamos en www.LFLA.net comunidad latina de LFS, torneos oficiales, eventos, locales e internacionales, pasen..... y no se iran mas..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG