have you ever...
(54 posts, started )
#26 - Mc21
top stuff! awsome
Slow paced part was amazing but I didn't like the style change at all. It just didn't fit somehow. I give 8/10. Your previous movie Brake On Through was 10+.
Good movie, I give it 7.5/10

However, this score would rise up to atleast 8.5/10 if you'd fix the spelling errors and minor glitches, like the camera moving around when you hit a "barrier". Nice idea/concept in general.
Nice movie as always, I'll give ya 8.5/10

Got a question.. how do you fly over the track so high? all I can do is 2.6 meters..
Shift+U, then change view (press V). You'll now look at the car from above, but you can make the camera look forward.
Great movie
and nice cameras too
It is very good!!! When it finished I wanted more!!!
I really do not care about the scenery, although it is perfect racing in it.
#33 - joen
Lovely movie as I've come to expect from you, an original and instant classic
I really cannot wait for the next video.

I loved the scenery bit. I liked that more than the action, like alot have said.
#35 - orre
Awsome movis
Amazing movie Mitcha, awesome quality and a great idea =) ! Congrats!

PS: What's the codec u used to compress de movie ?
After reading all your comments carefully...I decided to overwork this movie.

There are tons of racing scenes in it.
I think its much better now.
Thanks to all for the comments and ideas.

Micha

who_ cares
Awesome movie! That's probaly the best I've seen out of the ones I've seen. It's great! Thanks for making it! Enjoyed it alot!
downloading the updated version and looking forward to it!
Better than the original version (which was already very good)...

What is the second track (music) after/between the Iain Ballamy?
love it, great angles and great action. Well done!!

p.s the second piece of music is by Nickleback, not sure what its called though.
I dont like this movie :drunk:
Well I find that constructive critiscm.

I find it constructive to Micha to not let him download his movies
The new version is outstanding!

The spelling mistakes and barrier-ridden camera movement were "huge" mood killers in the previous one, but with these fixed and the added action at the end, this video truly deserves a 9.5/10. In my book 10/10 is pure perfection, and I have yet to see a video worth this score. Your video comes very close
I was downloading it, it finished, and disappeared. So i'm downloading your video for the second time tonight .

That's how much I like it
The other one was very good, but this one is even better! Much nicer with more action, that makes it more enjoyable to watch
Very nice job!

9.5/10
The only significant change is more action at the end. And it makes it great. Awesome movie.
9.5/10
which tool did you use to capture in hd ? fraps only supports resolutions up to 1152 or something in that ballpark
Quote from nutty boy :Well I find that constructive critiscm.

I find it constructive to Micha to not let him download his movies

You will be doing me a favor thank you

have you ever...
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG