The online racing simulator
4 yrs on, what has changed
(8 posts, started )
Chatting with Three Jump tonight, about how long I have been racing LFS, and he said such a good idea, if SCAVIER could reply.

From the 1st drafts of LFS, 4yrs ( or what ever ago ) how much has LFS changed. I am not talking GFX or anything like that, as this is plan obvious, but I mean content wise, the direction of the sim, the ideas they had before Demo1 was released.

Just a nice idea I thought

Fordie
wasnt lfs a stunts type of game at first ? with jumps and all the stuff that made stunts a timeless classic ?
BHMS: Will you be able to add extra things to your car, ie. racing body kits, weight reduction, mufflers etc?

LFS Team: It's more than likely there will be interchangeable parts for visibly separate objects like rear spoilers, wheels and mufflers but overall body kits will probably be whole pre-built models that the player can choose. There will be engine components and other invisible mods available which affect performance or handling as well.
Quote from Burnzoire :BHMS: Will you be able to add extra things to your car, ie. racing body kits, weight reduction, mufflers etc?

LFS Team: It's more than likely there will be interchangeable parts for visibly separate objects like rear spoilers, wheels and mufflers but overall body kits will probably be whole pre-built models that the player can choose. There will be engine components and other invisible mods available which affect performance or handling as well.

Heheh there is so many things the dev's have said that you expect in the future, and most of the stuff you read in interviews... I doubt we will see them in the game.... if anything, maybe really far down the road in the future, or by someone modding the game. There are so many things wish-lists out there from the community and the devs, and it's a shame we can't have all them come true.... but ehhh LFS takes a while with each new big feature... they take the longest.
Quote from Shotglass :wasnt lfs a stunts type of game at first ? with jumps and all the stuff that made stunts a timeless classic ?

I don't know about that, but early builds did have a stunts-style track with a large jump, huge banked turns, etc.

I still wish the devs would give us that track, if for no other reason than to let us play around on it.
Cool , i ll go and tell howie and jodie we may soon have a new playfield.
Attached images
hommequitombeapic04.jpg
#8 - Tukko
Quote from ldriver :Cool , i ll go and tell howie and jodie we may soon have a new playfield.

another nice stunt

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG