Your dream team?!?!
(80 posts, started )
Dont invite him, he will leave the team and rejoin 2 hours later twice a week.
can i be in a team ??
#55 - Jakg
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :can i be in a team ??

no,your not!

if you can find a team that will take you, then yes
weirdo illepall
#57 - Jakg
sorry i thought you wer trying 2 be sarcastic sorry !!!
If you want to be in a team Sully you have a choice.

1. Find a rubbish team that accepts anyone at the drop of a hat.
2. Learn to drive well, impress a team with your skills, your friendliness and your commitment and be invited into one of the better ones.
3. Form your own team, and build it up until it's respected (e.g. Ocrana) or leave it as an unknown team (erm, I don't remember their names)

But first, ask yourself why you want to be in a team. Is it because of the team spirit? If so, then you need to find a team whos members you like, in which joining is obvious. But if you want to join a team because lots of other people are in a team, or to make you better, then there is no point - you can get fast all by yourself!
ok cheers mate !!!what team you race for ??
#61 - Jakg
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :ok cheers mate !!!what team you race for ??

he's in T7R - which stands for Triple 7 Racing (their website is here)
#62 - S0ul
hmmm,my dream team?Guess that would be Team Syncro Racing. I love their skins,and they seems to be cool guys(i once wanted to join,but was too noob^^) Well,ill just stick to my Team and the other Teams in my club,its really great fun,so i dont intend to change Teams
Very wise words from the tristan himself there.

1 is your best bet sully.

2 probarbly won't happen since you just called jack a weirdo and 3 is an extremely hard task.

Find a team thats not very popular and see if they'll accept you.
cool,and what team do you race for ?
ya my mate niki is in the team T7R !!i know him from kart racing
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :cool,and what team do you race for ?

I race for Oxygen Sim Racing and Tristan (Who I think you were talking about) races in Triple 7 Racing. I'd say mine is more popular though purely for the reason that Tristan is in T7R
#67 - Jakg
WOW. Our website works again. When the hell did that happen.
ok lads im off for dinner (HUNGRY MAN GOTTA EAT) so thanks for your time hope to see ye all on the track bye
#70 - S0ul
Quote from Jakg :well there are 3 posts - so quote one!

S0ul - MDD - (link dead)

Woah,good that you told me,we changed our forums and i forgot to update it.Thanks!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I've always wondered what nonchalant means.
#72 - CSU1
Better known as Nonchalant is a singer, rapper, and songwriter from Washington ... Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonchalant"
Well there's a different meaning to it. I don't care about the rapper.
Quote from nutty boy :I race for Oxygen Sim Racing and Tristan (Who I think you were talking about) races in Triple 7 Racing.

No he wrote niki and meant nikimere one of our Irish drivers
Yeah, but he was talking to Tristan when he said he knew Nikimere.

Your dream team?!?!
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG