The online racing simulator
New Track: Vegas Grand Prix
(57 posts, started )
wrong forum?
And city track designers have more things than just "good track" in their mind. And usually that ends up with bunch of 90 degree corners and 0 passing opportunities. But then we have these great city tracks, like Helsinki: http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=79420
The RRLLR combo is standard for a road race (Even monaco has the bus stop), they place these parts of the track to slow the cars and allow cars to close up without possiblity of overtaking, try to make things safer I guess. There musts always be overtaking oppurtunites on courses, of which there are many on this track, but there also has to be a single race line part where cars must filter though, otherwise it's simply mayhem!
#55 - SamH
Tweak have u ever been to the longbeach gp? Its sick the atmosphere is soo cool with the beach right there. I'm excited, I get to go to the lvgp and then next weekend the longbeach gp gonna be tight. The lasvegas track isnt on the strip where most the tourist our its downtown like 5 mins down the street from the strip.
Attached images
untitled.jpg
Vegas, wicked. Just make it a night race with the front straight down the strip with all that neon

All this talk of home tracks makes me excited for Albert Park next year. I'm moving a lot closer to it next week (Elwood tbe) and I can already hear that gorgeous racket and see the RAAF Roulettes buzzing my house and upsetting the dog

New Track: Vegas Grand Prix
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG