The online racing simulator
Mouse control
(6 posts, started )
Mouse control
Hello guys,

I've been playing this game for over 2 weeks, but unfortunately my steering wheel has broken on the second day of playing.

Then I found out that I could play using the mouse, control both axis... And that's awesome!!!

The thing is: I play other simulation games, such as Nascar and GP4. As u guys know, these games don't have this "mouse control" options. So, this is the question:

Is there a way to kinda "emulate" the mouse axis as if they were the joystick analog button??? This way I could play both games using the mouse axis to accelerate, brake and turn, just like LFS....

C ya
I use this method in LFS and love it. I was hoping it would work in Richard Burns Rally but unfortunately it doesn't support mouse control. If you figure a way to make games detect the mouse as a joystick please let me know :-)
I use mouse too... I bought GT Legends yesterday and i wasn't used to using the keyboard so that felt weird... anybody know of any way to se mouse on GTL??
nope, but you can buy a wheel...
PPJoy will help you all
#6 - arco
Using mouse in LFS simply rules! The way it's implemented in this game far exceeds any stupid kb control method used in other car games. If the mouse controlling wasn't this good I probably would have stopped playing after just a couple of laps and never return.

Mouse control
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG