The online racing simulator
Slow motion video
(5 posts, started )
Slow motion video
Is that U2 song the new official slow motion lfs video theme?

Anyways, I dont know if it was my player or youtube but there seemed to be a lot of stuttering. Also, imo, a slowmotion video is to show off the suspension while its working. You have none of that, so it just seemed you drove really slow.

Try going over some more bumps and take turns, so the weightshifting in the vehicle is more noticable
#3 - Don
its youtube, i once tried uploading my slowmotion there and it was also stuttering...altho in this case, it might also be like that in original.
Quote from Sp3cTr3 :Is that U2 song the new official slow motion lfs video theme?

Anyways, I dont know if it was my player or youtube but there seemed to be a lot of stuttering. Also, imo, a slowmotion video is to show off the suspension while its working. You have none of that, so it just seemed you drove really slow.

Try going over some more bumps and take turns, so the weightshifting in the vehicle is more noticable

S'not U2. The Verve (Bitter Sweet Symphony) covered the riff which was originally the Rolling Stones unless I am mistaken and they probs got it from some classical influence somewhere . . .
ah yeah the verve, just sounded like Bono.

Slow motion video
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG