The online racing simulator
Lfs Movies Pit
(506 posts, started )
filefront is very good, it currently has 1,211,604 Files totaling 46.76 Terabytes, and you can have your own account for your uploads, which is of course free
Quote from Spudster :filefront is very good

Filefront has never managed to make use of more then 5% of my downstream capacity, so i'd say they're not very good.
I'll take back what I've said about Megaupload. It isn't good anymore. Downspeed is just about 50 kb/s for me now. Downloaded from Rapidshare yesterday and got 700 kb/s, too bad that they have that kb / hour limit..
I remember reading about movies pit coming back up at some point?

any news ?
Quote from Sp3cTr3 :I remember reading about movies pit coming back up at some point?

any news ?

I think eight months haven't passed... so, no
hmm last uploaded video was 15 may 2006

damn, only half way there then
Any chance of enabling download ?
Hi,
Ok so movies are just going to be listed then. No way of downloading any.
Pls stop posting links here..this topic was created for movies pit only which is dead now. When this will go online again( i hope ) i'll (or Kemot or Vectrex or someone else connected to this) let u know.
Maybe some moderator could close this for that time. Someone would contact forum staff when we have any news on it.
The name of the song is Comin' Back, you can will find it in the Crystal Method's album, Vegas (Australian edition).

See you!
Quote from KeMoT :Maybe some moderator could close this for that time. Someone would contact forum staff when we have any news on it.

You betcha Let one of us know when it's time to re-ignite. Good luck getting Movies Pit back. It's a fabulous resource to have, and sorely missed!
i've unstickied this thread now. The video site doesn't load and the last news about it was more than two years ago.
HI
As for Kemot himself he's not longer connected with lfs. He's not even connected as far as i know.
I have a uncapped server but no script or time. If there was a person that would like to made a site/script to manage adding/deleting/editing and etc. new movies i would be glad to try with my server to continue with this. If my server would cope with it, it can run for at least 1.5 year.
As i said i don't have time/knowledge to write such site but if there is someone out there that would like to do it, i would like to try and help.
PHPMotion?
cyaaaa!
Bump, and crack, thats a nice combination
Quote from manneF1 :Bump, and crack, thats a nice combination

I already wish to get the licence more close to summer of this year. And itself drift and installation? At what level?
HAHA bump and crack LOL

Lfs Movies Pit
(506 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG