The online racing simulator
#1 - ryanb
Ready to step back into the fray
Hello LFS-ers,

Have not enjoyed LFS for over 12 months, returning from an extended stay overseas August 05 to a mountain of debt. Little luxuries like a home PC waited until we had the loan and credit card under control and had managed to buy a house so we had somewhere to live. It all meant pushing LFS to the back of the mind, not visiting the forum or main website so that I wasn't tempted.

Anywho, just bought the new PC and downloaded the latest iteration. An F1 car! Fantastic. Fuel control add ons, etc. What else has changed? Oh LFS how I missed you.

Go to buy Driving Force Pro today. Me thinks I won't be getting to bed early tonight. Its going to be a long day at work.

Great to see LFS is still going strong!
Quote from ryanb :Hello LFS-ers,

Have not enjoyed LFS for over 12 months, returning from an extended stay overseas August 05 to a mountain of debt. Little luxuries like a home PC waited until we had the loan and credit card under control and had managed to buy a house so we had somewhere to live. It all meant pushing LFS to the back of the mind, not visiting the forum or main website so that I wasn't tempted.

Anywho, just bought the new PC and downloaded the latest iteration. An F1 car! Fantastic. Fuel control add ons, etc. What else has changed? Oh LFS how I missed you.

Go to buy Driving Force Pro today. Me thinks I won't be getting to bed early tonight. Its going to be a long day at work.

the fizzics have changed... YAY!!!
That was a long time without LFS...
Welcome back, you will enjoy your time here even more now.
I think it's best you discover new things on your own, little suprises are the best (even more if there's bunch of them).
wb
Quote from ryanb :Hello LFS-ers,

Dont buy Driving Force Pro! Wait for the new logitech wheel. Welcome back.
#6 - ryanb
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Dont buy Driving Force Pro! Wait for the new logitech wheel. Welcome back.

Too late!! Far too keen to wait any longer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG