The online racing simulator
Pit spotter
(7 posts, started )
Pit spotter
Im not even sure if it works with the current patch, and ive not even had the chance to try it. I did a search on the forum and tried all the available links! And none seem to work, could any REALIABLE person upload it, and or confirm it even works with the current LFS patch!
LFS companion is better IMO.
It works with the current patch, and it works with the LFS Companion update coming this weekend without causing ISI errors after race restarts. You should be able to find it on www.lfs-database.com
Quote from wheel4hummer :LFS companion is better IMO.

Though LFS Companion is really really cool, it isn't comparable to pitspotter. They are two totally different applications. I can not race without pitspotter. It is that fantastic. I can not seem to figure out how to use LFS Companion with pitspotter, so I don't use it. It isn't as important, though would be a great addition to the game. I'm anxiously awaiting the next update to LFS Companion to see if I can get it working with pitspotter, or when LFSC comes with a pitspotter of it's own.

And, yes, pitspotter does work with all LFS patches through patch U20. Only difference in my pitspotter is I have a spotter soundpack for NR2003 and I used some of those sound bites in place of the Darrell Waltrip sound bites that the pitspotter originally uses. Much less annoying than the Darrell Waltrip voice.
LFSC now supports pitspotter properly (I think), check sig for download
#6 - Jakg
Quote from mrodgers :Only difference in my pitspotter is I have a spotter soundpack for NR2003 and I used some of those sound bites in place of the Darrell Waltrip sound bites that the pitspotter originally uses. Much less annoying than the Darrell Waltrip voice.

care to share?
#7 - aoun
I am having some PitSpotter problems..

It says Connect Timeout on the cmd pitspotter program, and then its saying on LFS Insim: Admin doenst match and Received before the ISI or something close to that..

could someone please help?

thanks .

Pit spotter
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG