The online racing simulator
Returns Policy?
(21 posts, started )
Returns Policy?
Hi,

Got S2 licence last night, and i've had an ear bending for wasting money today. Now, in all seriousness, is there any chance of going back to demo mode for a few months and getting a refund for the money?

I need a quiet life!
LOL

No idea.
Quote from matt_green84 :Hi,

Got S2 licence last night, and i've had an ear bending for wasting money today. Now, in all seriousness, is there any chance of going back to demo mode for a few months and getting a refund for the money?

I need a quiet life!

Best thing to is e-mail victor is does all the finances (unlocks/locks) i think but not to sure

http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=mailus
Call bank and cancel payment
Quote :Got S2 licence last night, and i've had an ear bending for wasting money today. Now, in all seriousness, is there any chance of going back to demo mode for a few months and getting a refund for the money?

I think marriage is for life mate. Sorry.
Why the hell would you want a refund! LFS has saved me hundreds of pounds, its the only racing game I play now...so i have no need to buy anymore!
LOL,

well I think you're one of the first who doesn't like LFS (except that weird french who found it too much arcade)

ask Victor...
Quote :is there any chance of going back to demo mode for a few months and getting a refund for the money?

Quote from Becky Rose :I think marriage is for life mate. Sorry.

Mwahaha

Back to one free lap after another, eh?
#9 - DeKo
Quote from BlakjeKaas :LOL,

well I think you're one of the first who doesn't like LFS (except that weird french who found it too much arcade)

ask Victor...

thats not what he said... said he got an ear bashing for wasting money, not that he didnt want it.
I've never heard of anyone getting a refund before. But saying that I've never seen anyone who wanted one either.

Its only £24 mate, can't believe your getting an ear bashing for that illepall Wait till you decide you wanna spend £60 on a DFP
Quote from tomylee :Call bank and cancel payment

NOOOO!!!!!
Dont so this, because the devs will have to pay additional fees then!

All you can do is SELL the account to omeone else.

I need a quiet life!

Bold text - implying that you'll want to upgrade again at a later date?

My advice, don't bother, it was a sound financial choice, you'll only regret selling it later (if you achieve such a goal).

I need a quiet life!

Keep the S2 license, there are very few (if any) other titles out there which are such good value for money. But since you're getting an ear bashing then my "helpful" advice would be that if you have any other games you can sell instead to make up the cash, sell them.
It's not "wasting" money. This game is very important to you. Because you bought this game you wont buy something else so it all balances out. And say refund is not an option.
#15 - JJ72
i say keep LFS and show her who is boss :P
Get a second job and quit after the first day.

Find a crappy piece of costume jewlery for 5 pounds, tell your wife you got the money back and immediatly spent it on a ruby for her.

Bet a friend that you can out perform him over 5 laps, and don't lose.

Just don't sell your licsence.
Hay Hay, come on guys, its not a case of keeping it because LFS is not upto scratch, its a case of somebody ( i.e. women friend ) is making his ears bleed, and beleive me, I know the feeling.

As some said, best to speak to Vic, but I guess once payment is received, then the answer would be tough tits, should of checked with the Boss first, I know I would off.

Best thing, sell it, if you really need the £24 back or work a little overtime, or I dont know, buy her £24 worth of flowers, and say, there we are even

Of fill her car up with £24 of fuel, hay, trying to help here
Thanks for all the advice, some more useful than others! Think whats done is done now, which i'm happy with. Just gotta go without food for a month. But i don't need food, all i need is water. Just gotta find the button on the keyboard to pump the water through the chin bar on my helmet. Oh wait, line between real life and game becoming blurry. Visualising T1 of BLGP in sleep. And at work. Trying to get best set up............. nnnnnnnnnggggggggggh. Money well spent i reckon.
Heh, think yourself to sleep by counting XFGs around BLGP T1.
Ah!

sorry for not understanding ear bashing and posting a post that was useless :shame:
Quote from Rtsbasic :Wait till you decide you wanna spend £60 on a DFP

More like £160 for a G25

Seriously, your missus should be more concerned about the vegetative state you'll be entering while playing LFS, rather than the puny £24. You know, instead of spending... 30%?... with her a day, it will now shrink to 0.1%, and that's only for a mild addiction

Returns Policy?
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG