The online racing simulator
FOX PTG ALMS skin (w.i.p)
My first skin. Not finished quite yet as it has a few alightnment issues but its a start I guess....

Let me know what you think. Its taken from the PTG ALMS BMW team. Its a loose copy, i know its not exact. Just taking an idea a buddy and I liked
(yeah, i know ptg is spelled wrong, i've been staring at the screen for hours now!illepall )

Third attachment is the original car
Attached images
pgt_preview1.jpg
pgt_preview2.jpg
B69F0580_JPG.jpg
Hmmm, it's getting there.... The red on the actual car is actually RED, and not the orange you have on your FOX skin. It isn't a bright red, but a bit darker 'cherry' shade.

Have you also made sure that your logos on the side are not stretched? You need to reduce their horizontal size to 65% or so to get the right size.
Quote from Tweaker :Hmmm, it's getting there.... The red on the actual car is actually RED, and not the orange you have on your FOX skin. It isn't a bright red, but a bit darker 'cherry' shade.

Have you also made sure that your logos on the side are not stretched? You need to reduce their horizontal size to 65% or so to get the right size.

yeah I think my monitor needs calibration. Its red on mine, though not a deep enough red, I'll agree there.

First skin so I have not messed with streching really. I'll give it a go

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG