The online racing simulator
voucher help?
(7 posts, started )
voucher help?
hello, i just got s2 a few days ago and i want to give a voucher to my friend. im just not compoletely sure how to do this. can any of you help me and guide me through?
Go to liveforspeed.net, login with your own details, click "Buy A License", click the appropriate voucher link, follow the on-screen instructions, confirm payment. You will receive the voucher code to your email address.

Give the voucher code to your mate, he logs in at liveforspeed.net, clicks License Status and enters the voucher code, the account is upgraded to S2.
i know that but dont i get 2 free vouchers to use?
#4 - Dumpy

Nope, sorry.
Of course not.

You pay for one licence, you get one licence.
What made you think you'd get an extra license at absolutely no cost? It'd be nice to know in case someone else reads it in the same way
#7 - SamH
Is there maybe be a little confusion between game vouchers and game unlocks?

To convert your Demo licence into S2, you buy an S2 licence. You're provided 3 unlocks initially, use one to unlock your LFS S2 content, and you then have 2 left over (in case of hard drive failures etc). Each month you're given one new unlock, up to a maximum 2 available for such emergencies.

These are not the same as licence vouchers, because unlocks pertain to single licences, whereas each S2 licence voucher you buy can be used to create an entirely new S2 account (each with 3 unlocks available intitially.. etc)

voucher help?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG