The online racing simulator
So Schumi... [Monza GP *Spoiler*]
(42 posts, started )

I will miss the best F1 driver ever.

Thank you Michael, for many great races and everytime a reason to get up in the middle of the night...
Ah damn it! You beat me to it :P.

Yeah, Shumacher is retiring, that would mean Kimi to Ferrari, ooo!
#3 - dev
Thank god for that Best thing he ever did :lovies3d:
Quote from traxxion :I will miss the best F1 driver ever.

I also miss Ayrton Senna
Quote from BigDave2967 :that would mean Kimi to Ferrari, ooo!

That makes it a bit easier to digest the loss... Kimi ftw (from 2007 on...)
Wii, Kimi drives Ferrari!
100% ...
#7 - Jakg
"oh no, how will the FIA contain themselves"

what a shame, i really liked...

No, i cant say that seriously!
YES he is going so many years i have wanted he hear this news, Kimi going to fill is shoes and i bet LH will be his replacement since he has a test drive with mclaren in the little break before the next race
sad to see him go, at least Kimi will take over after he leaves.

Me dad says that there is a rumour Schumi might start his own team.
#10 - DeKo
Quote from traxxion :

I will miss the best F1 driver ever.

what, you dont miss senna allready?

statisticaly MS is the best, but if Senna hadnt got killed...

but yeah, its a little sad to see him go, even though i hated him. Little bit of controversy spices things up though, even when he's a twat.
Hmm...I'm sad and happy in same time. Michael has been my hero for a long time. Now he's leaving...but hell yeah he got best driver to get his place...go, Kimi

Maybe soon there is again reason to watch F1

P.S. This means Kovalainen got place in Renault to race
Quote from DeKo :what, you dont miss senna allready?

Sadly Senna is before my time
Finally we got rid of him. I'm so happy to see him gone!

The best? Pff.. When there are Senna, Prost and Clark..
It´s time too say goodbye.

Thx Michael Schumacher for 15 Years great Motorsport and the many many great weekends with you.
I can already see him in a 2008 DTM Mercedes.
The end of a spectacular carriere,
I will miss him
Quote from RaceDoctor :
Finally we got rid of him. I'm so happy to see him gone!

The best? Pff.. When there are Senna, Prost and Clark..

I couldnt hate him more!!! I been waiting for this news for so long now.

@Brazilians: I think Galvao Bueno couldnt kiss Michaels ass more tham he already did, would be great if he stops along with MS. For those who dont know Galvao Bueno is that guy who keep talking while the race is going on, i forgot how its called..
Quote from MorroW :P.S. This means Kovalainen got place in Renault to race

That deal was confirmed like days ago..where have you been?
Yeah a sad sad day for me I have been following Schumacher ever since 1993 when me and my brother started watching formula one. Obviously as a kid i remember his first championship win in 1994. Yes he has had his ups and and downs and yes there has been controversy but undoubtedly he is an F1 legend, the best driver of his generation and in 40-50 years we will look back a say, I watched that race, i watched him win, and be greatful we had the opertunity to live through this era and watch Michael race.

I will surely miss him and F1 wont be the same without him. It will be the beggining of a new era for F1 next year and in 2008 when vast changes will come into place.

All the best Michael...

btw i was just thinking back over his career. What would you say would be his best ever career victory?

mad
#20 - aoun
Top driver, Top Racer! Wont be the same without him!..

.... wooooooooooooooooooooooot party at minee!!!

na na na na.. na na na na.... hey hey hey... goooood byeeeeeeeee!!!!

:drink:
edited thread title
Just one word: FINALLY!

He clearly is the best F1 driver today, but I think (because I just don't like him) it was about time he retires...
Quote from bbman :Just one word: FINALLY!

He clearly is the best F1 driver today, but I think (because I just don't like him) it was about time he retires...

I agree, It certainly was about time, and maybe he was the best driver of this day and age, but I still think that F1 drivers of the beginning to the 60s were the best ever, 200 mph in cars that had no downforce or any good aerodynamics, abs brakes or any kind of safety systems, those were good times for F1, nowadays it's alot easier for a driver with all the technology they have, granted that, Schumi has done well for himself for sure, 7 world championships (could well be in line for 8th) it takes a good achievement for anyone to perform...Time to let the new boys in for a shot at stardom in F1
Quote from Xaid0n :those were good times for F1

Good times for F1 and motorsport when dozens of drivers and hundrets of spectators were killed? illepall
This is a day to celebrate!!!! :headbang: :drink: :bannana_g
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG