The online racing simulator
No Name No Game?
(16 posts, started )
No Name No Game?
Hi,

Just a quick question how do you do No Name No Game?

Thanks Matt
#2 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :Hi,

Just a quick question how do you do No Name No Game?

Thanks Matt

...which is?
When you have a unnamed guy on crashing, ive seen people say no name no game, can you tell me how to do this? thanks Matt
#4 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :When you have a unnamed guy on crashing, ive seen people say no name no game, can you tell me how to do this? thanks Matt

on crashing? tell you how to do what exactly? your not being very clear
ok sorry

When some on joins the server called unnamed and some one say no name no game and they get banned.

i would like to know how to do this and it wasnt the admin who did this

thanks

matt
#6 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :ok sorry

When some on joins the server called unnamed and some one say no name no game and they get banned.

i would like to know how to do this and it wasnt the admin who did this

thanks

matt

it was the admin i think you'll find - no votes mean they were admin banned (or kicked), although it is sensible its not like you cant change your name so it does seem pointless

ANd you can do it by.... admining a server!
But im sure he isnt admin?

anyway thanks for your time

Matt
#8 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :But im sure he isnt admin?

anyway thanks for your time

Matt

well im sure he is seeing as you have to be admin to ban (or kick) without a vote
A script, that automatically kicks drivers, that are called "unnamed"?
ok but i meant kick instead of ban soz
#11 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright : ok but i meant kick instead of ban soz

luckily my posts all still apply!
Quote from dmwright : ok but i meant kick instead of ban soz

LFSLapper has example in default script for what to do on no name no game input from any player, and default action is /kick unnamed. LFSLapper has admin rights, so it can do everything admin can...

Lots of admins that use LFSLapper, don't modify default options...

Excerpt from default script:

AutoAction =
hoho:haha|/msg ^3What's so funny, {Nickname}?|
no name no game|/kick unnamed|
!admin:!adi@^7Mon^4k^1ster,Mo|/rcm {Nickname} ^3can do it!:/rcm_all|
!test|/rcm {Nickname} is testing...:/rcm_ply {Nickname}

#14 - Jakg
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :LFSLapper has example in default script for what to do on no name no game input from any player, and default action is /kick unnamed. LFSLapper has admin rights, so it can do everything admin can...

Lots of admins that use LFSLapper, don't modify default options...

Excerpt from default script:

AutoAction =
hoho:haha|/msg ^3What's so funny, {Nickname}?|
no name no game|/kick unnamed|
!admin:!adi@^7Mon^4k^1ster,Mo|/rcm {Nickname} ^3can do it!:/rcm_all|
!test|/rcm {Nickname} is testing...:/rcm_ply {Nickname}

ah, thanks, didnt know that!
I never new that as well. Interesting.

I also don't like when someone doesn't use a name. Problem with this script is, sometimes new players don't know how to give themselves a name. I know it asks right at the first startup of LFS, but people probably just breeze through clicking "ok, ok, ok, ok...."

What I really can't stand with the LFS Lapper is the stupid "NightHawk, what's so funny?" everytime you type "LOL" or "haha". Too many say "LOL" in the server and it gets flooded with "Name, what's so funny?" chat. Annoying.

Also, the "great split" chat. Especially when they don't change the default script and LFS Lapper takes even an out lap from the pits as a good split. That means EVERY split will be a good split to Lapper so the chat again gets flooded. What is the default script for that? Because 25 seconds at Westhill in the FZR is definitly NOT a good split, LOL. ("NightHawk, what's so funny?")
Quote from mrodgers :
What I really can't stand with the LFS Lapper is the stupid "NightHawk, what's so funny?" everytime you type "LOL" or "haha". Too many say "LOL" in the server and it gets flooded with "Name, what's so funny?" chat. Annoying.

Well, you could try to contact admin of the server and kindly ask him to remove that line from the script.

Quote from mrodgers :
Also, the "great split" chat. Especially when they don't change the default script and LFS Lapper takes even an out lap from the pits as a good split. That means EVERY split will be a good split to Lapper so the chat again gets flooded. What is the default script for that? Because 25 seconds at Westhill in the FZR is definitly NOT a good split, LOL.

Split time actions in default script are made for XRT@BLGP combo:

Split1 = 0.28.20
Split2 = 0.59.20

So, if you make it to first split below 0:28:20, message will appear...

No Name No Game?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG