The online racing simulator
#1 - Ramzi
DFP stuck in 200° mode
Hi, I have a DFP for a while now.
Few days ago i noticed it was in 200° mode and I couldn't get it back to 900°.

I see that a few people have the same problem but nobody found a solution yet... maybe somebody inhere has a solution?

I opened it up (no warranty left anyway) and found out that the wheel will set itself to 200°, when i use the buttoncombination to set it to 900° the DFP seems unable to unlock the wheel... I can unlock it manually by hand but this is just not very practical when i have to open and close it every time i reboot the computer

Thanks
Quote from Ramzi :when i use the buttoncombination to set it to 900° the DFP seems unable to unlock the wheel

Is the powersupply plugged in?
Yer my brother had that problem a few months ago , the only way i got it fixed, was to plug in my dfp at 480' , and it reset it on his pc , but he can only have 480'.

i dont really know if thers a better fix than that but thats all ive come across. hope it helps , but i dont think u have another dfp do u?
#4 - Ramzi
Quote from wheel4hummer :Is the powersupply plugged in?

Yes, everything is right...
i can drive just like i did before, but it is just locked at 200°

When my pc boots, the wheel will calibrate and then lock the weel into 200° mode (like it did before). What happens inside: there is a little motor that makes a lock slide into place. I seems that this motor is broken because it can only lock... and not turn the other way to unlock.

I was thinking about making a hole in the bottom with a little handle to unlock it manually....
Are you using the 4.60 drivers?

SD.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG