The online racing simulator
To our Norwegian members (or those that have been to Norway)
I am currently looking into doing a Norwegian road trip in the summer of 2007, basically I am planning to sail from Newcastle to Bergen, and then drive from Bergen to Tromso, stopping at various places/sights on the way, and any tips that anybody may have.

I am trying to get an idea of what sights I can see from Bergen to Tromso, good places to stay etc etc.

I have always wanted to visit Norway, and its amazing scenery, and what better way than to drive it

Dan,
There are alot of cool stuff in Bergen.. I've been there probably 2-3 times in my life...
If you had taken the trip south to Stavanger, I could personally have shown you alot of cool stuff around here...

The area I live in makes around 75% of the total of natur products that goes around here in Norway (milk products as well). We have nice landscapes and alot of nice places to see..

For Bergen info, view this link
http://www.bergen.kommune.no/info_/ekstern/engelsk/
The Tromsø web site is
http://www.destinasjontromso.no/english/index.html

I hope this will be give you some clue
Many thanks Blackfang, I could even sail into Stavanger as they do Newcastle - Stavanger too.

Dan,
I would really recommend coming here
We accturally have stone age stuff not far away from where I grew up.
Am not sure if its stone age or viking age graves but there are some graves too around there...

Theres also alot of cool stuff the further south you go...
Around 1 hour drive from here you come to a place where theres something we call "german teeth"... These are huge rocks that was used under WW2 to prevent tanks and other vehicles to enter the land...

If you like to I could try to get some nice pictures of the different cool areas we have here....
Quote from blackfang :I would really recommend coming here
We accturally have stone age stuff not far away from where I grew up.
Am not sure if its stone age or viking age graves but there are some graves too around there...

Theres also alot of cool stuff the further south you go...
Around 1 hour drive from here you come to a place where theres something we call "german teeth"... These are huge rocks that was used under WW2 to prevent tanks and other vehicles to enter the land...

If you like to I could try to get some nice pictures of the different cool areas we have here....

Sounds nice, pics would be marvelous

Dan,
We also got the biggest mall in Norway

2,500 free parking spaces
155 stores
Total areal: 84,912 Shopping areal: 44,000

(if this says anything)

Pictures will be arranged.. I think my dad has a huge stock of them so maybe he can scan some and send em to me...
He and my mom are accturally going to London tomorrow
He won a compitition in Norwegian web newspaper for best picture.
It was a picture of a black long haired dog with snow all over...
Looked like he had white mustash.. hehe... They are going home next tuesday....
Thanks man, I appreciate it, you can be our LFS Norwegian representative / tour guide

Dan,
ROFLMAO.. well, if anyone want to take a trip to Stavanger area, I can give the information I know as good as possible...
#9 - thd
Ok, if you're coming to Stavanger, and driving.. there's some roads you just GOTTA try.. Some great mountain roads around here, man!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG