The online racing simulator
PIGEON 16 SPORT
Vehicle mod: PIGEON 16 SPORT
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/5D6708

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Sportiest looking Pigeon

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :The Pigeon 16 Sport is a compact hatchback that seamlessly combines style, agility, and performance.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Hello. I just used the tool and wanted to write down the points I can suggest to you. Since the idle speed is around 1200 rpm(900-1000 rpm please), there is no power below this rpm, starting is a bit difficult and the vehicle does not move below this rpm. The steering wheel can be enlarged or raised higher so that the indicators can be followed more easily. The wipers can be pulled down.
The engine odometer remains above the rev bar. Big grin

It is a car that is fun to drive and has a high performance engine. Cornering performance and engine tuning make it fun.
Quote from seksen :Hello. I just used the tool and wanted to write down the points I can suggest to you. Since the idle speed is around 1200 rpm(900-1000 rpm please), there is no power below this rpm, starting is a bit difficult and the vehicle does not move below this rpm. The steering wheel can be enlarged or raised higher so that the indicators can be followed more easily. The wipers can be pulled down.
The engine odometer remains above the rev bar. Big grin

It is a car that is fun to drive and has a high performance engine. Cornering performance and engine tuning make it fun.

Hello, i fixed the idle speed, now its at 850, i apologize for the long delay
Quote from Yasso7up :Hello, i fixed the idle speed, now its at 850, i apologize for the long delay

Thank you, I can't be active much either. In the GTI model, the problem of the windows being dark that I mentioned did not exist or was solved. However, in the SPORT model, the windows appear dark again. Can you edit it like GTI?

PIGEON 16 SPORT
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG