The online racing simulator
2020 Hirochi CCF2 - a BeamNG.drive mod

The Hirochi CCF is a small roadster produced by Hirochi from 2020, in order to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of a small sports car, their first. For this reason, it is in its first generation..

Big thanks to Theo Wilkinson and Finn Wilkinson: https://www.beamng.com/resources/2020-hirochi-ccf.29318/

Quote from Momchil Dimitrov :I would like to ask if you allow me to use your 3D model of the 2020 Hirochi CCF (Rework 1.0.0)? Thanks!

Quote from Theo Wilkinson :I’ve seen your work back when it was done- of course you can use the CCF.

Haven't done much progress yet, just trying to figure out the 3D model and how to fit it within the LFS Editor triangles count. Smile

About the name - I'm thinking about "MZX Roadster". Uhmm
Attached images
2023-12-29 12_01_39-Greenshot.jpg
why not call it the same thing?
Because BeamNG devs doesn't allow. Big grin

I asked them two years ago about the 1994 ETK K-Series... didn't get a clear answer, so I had to delete and reupload it with another name.
#4 - URUQ
Great! i love it in beam!
Quote from Evolution_R :Because BeamNG devs doesn't allow. Big grin

I asked them two years ago about the 1994 ETK K-Series... didn't get a clear answer, so I had to delete and reupload it with another name.

oh that's right because it has ETK. my bad lol
I've made some progress. The model is now optimized and ready for export. Smile
Attached images
2024-01-07 22_40_57-Greenshot.jpg
2024-01-07 22_41_14-Greenshot.jpg
Some more progress.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
#8 - Rubie
it has softtop animation too ? Shy
If you mean like how I did it with the BZ30 Roadster (which is not ideal, because I couldn't figure out another way), then yes, it will have. Thumbs up
But probably at later stage...
I started working on the gauge cluster and interior mapping. Also I have added some logos, updated the rims.

Things left to do:
- Skin base
- Texturing

And then sending it to martin18 to do his magic on the suspension / engine. Tongue
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Added skin base and made some interior texturing progress.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
cool
The mod is now published for review. Hope you gonna like it. Smile
Epic. Your mods are one of, if not the best in LFS.
Love this mod! Really great work.
Would love to see a race version too Smile

One observation, the graphical gauge rev limit is 8k but the LFS rev limit is 7k.
Quote from Bose321 :Epic. Your mods are one of, if not the best in LFS.

Thank you! Smile
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Love this mod! Really great work.
Would love to see a race version too Smile

One observation, the graphical gauge rev limit is 8k but the LFS rev limit is 7k.

Thanks, I'm thinking about making the Cup version. Smile

In the next update I will fix the gauge limiter (actually it's at 7500 rpm), so I will make the engine rev up to 7500 rpm.

EDIT: Actually it's a bit over 7500 rpm, need to check the exact BeamNG values.Uhmm
Attached images
tempsnip.png
And he crushed it again, another great mod from you. It looks beautiful and it's fun to drive. Can I suggest the civetta bolide for the next mod?
This is absolutely AMAZING! Well done!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG