The online racing simulator
Respect for our developers
(2 posts, closed, started )
I recently went on the forum to check out new activities and was upset because of some particular threads that had disrespectful and hate comments towards the developers regarding development on the updates. Frown

Guys keep in mind that this game is two decades old, made by only three developers (that truly care about the platform unlike some other platforms that are made only for profit) and somehow this amazing game is still holding up to current games (except graphics which I know some major changes are on the way Wink).

I also noticed that many of the comments were made by Demo racers, who seem frustrated for the lack of content available, WELL MAYBE you should accept the fact that our Devs need some support for their amazing work which still developing.
Do not expect updates as fast as the F1 games that have a large staff that updated yearly. Remember <<<3 DEVELOPERS>>>
Some of you also criticize the devs because you believe not much development is occurring because of lack of posts and news, however you should roam the forum and website a bit and you may find a lot of work behind the scenes.

SO... REMEMBER.... to respect our beloved devs Thumbs upBig grin
-
(Viperakecske) DELETED by Scawen : ill-informed post by troll
Quote from subUwU :I recently went on the forum to check out new activities and was upset because of some particular threads that had disrespectful and hate comments towards the developers regarding development on the updates.

Thank you for your kind comments. Smile

Quote from Viperakecske :We respect but servers are dying we cant race whitout timing out and such yes

That's a bit much to say really, after a single race was disrupted by a DDoS attack and we made some changes to reduce the chance of such occurrences in future. Your comment is ill-informed, incorrect and unwelcome. Also you are giving the attackers the attention they crave.

OK, the trolls can smell blood and are starting to come in for the kill, so let's close the thread before it gets any worse. Thumbs up
This thread is closed

(2 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG