The online racing simulator
Just A Ride Ban
(31 posts, started , go to first unread)
I Banned..
Quote from gregorsamsa :How many days does Just A Ride Server give the user a ban? (for crash/accident)

I banned from server now. I hit a car (with rampcar) for test it, he turned out to be a admin Big grin he banned me for 2 months
Hi can you please unban me, my little brother was playing and started to troll and crash, sorry abt, but the ban is lasting forever
Hello, yesterday, while playing on the server, I had the truck and parked vehicles moved. If I remember correctly, he was given a two-day sentence. Currently the ban is shown until August 28th, why is that so long?
Quote from Nicolazo555 :Hi can you please unban me, my little brother was playing and started to troll and crash, sorry abt, but the ban is lasting forever

I am not saying your argument is invalid, because that may be really true. But man... how many times we have read this explanation? Are all little brothers/sisters so mean to bigger ones that they must always be a "party pooper" and ruin everything in a day, like a neighbor's cat dropping all the items from shelves?
Hello, I was banned> has anyone invite to discord just a ride
Quote from hagwa :Hello, I was banned> has anyone invite to discord just a ride

Yes, you have been banned 1 month ago and still have an active ban for using a speed hack. Your ban is for a period of 1 year. Not sure why would anyone use such a thing while having hundreds of fast mods around, but that's a decision you took and you'll have to take responsibility.

Just A Ride Ban
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG